superconfessional

after never really being a very emotional person towards females

i had been pretty involved with this one indian girl here at school and went soft and shit because i really, really thought she was diggin me...well long story short as it didnt play out once i told her how i felt and all that shit because

"she wasnt ready for a relationship with anyone right now, and wanted to enjoy the single life"

so i figured that was cool, why would she lie to me about something like that right?

wow i was fucked up wrong on that one, went out for a dinner party last night for a mutual friend and she came on the arm of some fucking douchebag (refer to http://www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com)

so this happened at around 930pm and i was already shitfaced by 830pm. So knowing my good sense of judgement (or lack thereof) i started being rude to her date which eventually resulted in a verbal altercation followed by a fist fight

and i had the pleasure of being "that guy" who ruined the evening by starting a fight

it was beautiful.

i haven't gone to bed before 4 am in so long

I thought I would stay up but I was insanely tired from no-sleep midterm week.

Then I was having this really REALLY stupid dream about colourizing a photo and there was this really large woman with a red dress being held down on a dentist table while there was this photoshop tutorial going on, taking the colour in and out of her dress while she tried to escape, when suddenly I bolted awake and saw the time: 7AM.

Then I was having this really REALLY stupid dream about colourizing a photo and there was this really large woman with a red dress being held down on a dentist table while there was this photoshop tutorial going on, taking the colour in and out of her dress while she tried to escape, when suddenly I bolted awake and saw the time: 7AM.

I've definitely had similar reality-meets-photoshop dreams.

im premeditating a no call-no show tonight.

to follow up:

possibly fired. could have been the final nail in my coffin with this company.

they're a bunch of crooked fucks anyway, so whatever.

but in regards to what i did instead last night, totally worth it.

so my cousin and i were play fighting yesterday and i really thought i could punch pretty hard until i took one of her hits.

she fucked me up. i have bruises on my arms and collar bone...we didnt stop until she punched me in the head and we heard a cracking sound.

:o :o :o she hits like a fuckin man....actually, my ex didnt hit that hard.

to follow up:

possibly fired. could have been the final nail in my coffin with this company.

they're a bunch of crooked fucks anyway, so whatever.

but in regards to what i did instead last night, totally worth it.

what did you do

Pretty funny how quickly a story can go from midly amusing to horribly depressing. How many smileys does it take to get to the depressing center? Three. Three depressing smileys.

aw, sorry. dont feel bad, i kicked him in the balls a couple times too.

i got hit with the "you're amazing, logically you're perfect, but some intangible, essential piece is missing so i can't date you, i'm sorry" line last night.

it's unfortunate, but what can you do? it takes two, shit happens, and i understand where she's coming from as i've done the same to girls before. it's weird being on the receiving end of it.

I've wanted to rep bouwnt like 4 times in the past 3 days but I cant.

This is a confession of intention and a quasi +rep, I only hope its enough.

EDIT: I don't know if sistersuzie knows this but her signature makes her my arch-enemy. Its unfortunate I have to kill her (with love) now.