superconfessional

Guest StuckOnStupid
I don't indentify as straightedge anymore blah etc ad nauseum.

remember that joke?

how many sXe kids does it take to drink a 6pack?

One, if none of his friends are around.

ive been posting on hypebeast lately.

you think the dickriding here is bad, you should go over there. im convinced that if a handful of posters here went over there we could take it over and change the entire direction of the forums... i mean fuck, i could probably convinvce them to make me a mod now.

we were doing that with just 3-5 posters a while ago.

oh, and i have an anger problem.

How come I can only wake up early when I was drunk the night before? When I pass out as opposed to fall asleep, for some reason I simply don't need as much time.

For instance its 9:50 a.m. right now, I have a pounding headache and I know I wouldn't have woken up if not for it.

i'm convinced i'm invincible. after totally screwing up a job interview last week, i got an email yesterday saying i was hired. and i monumentally slacked off in school this semester but have ended up with an A in one class and all around B's everywhere else.

i rule.

but also afraid that one day this bubble is going to burst and people will realize i am a horrible, awful sham and all my good luck will go away.

so on saturday i usually watch my nephew, and he is kinda sick so he is laying on the couch watching cartoons. the thing that sucks is they are having a captain planet marathon, and captain planet is so LAME, and when he is sick he is hard to convince to do anything so i am stuck watching captain planet.

so on saturday i usually watch my nephew, and he is kinda sick so he is laying on the couch watching cartoons. the thing that sucks is they are having a captain planet marathon, and captain planet is so LAME, and when he is sick he is hard to convince to do anything so i am stuck watching captain planet.

its all about the centurians. man and machine, power xtreme.

i'm convinced i'm invincible. after totally screwing up a job interview last week, i got an email yesterday saying i was hired. and i monumentally slacked off in school this semester but have ended up with an A in one class and all around B's everywhere else.

i rule.

but also afraid that one day this bubble is going to burst and people will realize i am a horrible, awful sham and all my good luck will go away.

DID ITSMEJT ACTUALLY JUST NEG REP ME FOR THIS POST?

Kilo pascal?

I looked at a car and on the placard inside the door jam the tire pressure was listed in kPa. I thought that was kinda odd. But I spent most of last weeking picking drums for a disposal project so it seemed to fit after a while.

i nutted in my girl's mouth on friday night instead of going to some shitty guido club with her friend who i insisted she should try to reconcile with after their friendship seemed to be going down the tubes.

fuck friendship.

johnnay, there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about those younger than you as long as you don't ACT on it. (although in all seriousness if you're a sophomore you're like 20, and if you fantasize about people younger than 15, well, that's a little weird). but over 15 is OK, i say.

and the rest of you dudes, avril is totally hot if i weren't queer i'd totally do her. way to get a makeover, huh? i'm so glad she dropped that tired angsty shit.

i nutted in my girl's mouth on friday night instead of going to some shitty guido club with her friend who i insisted she should try to reconcile with after their friendship seemed to be going down the tubes.

fuck friendship.

icon_gu_b_slayer.gif

johnnay, there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about those younger than you as long as you don't ACT on it. (although in all seriousness if you're a sophomore you're like 20, and if you fantasize about people younger than 15, well, that's a little weird). but over 15 is OK, i say.

and the rest of you dudes, avril is totally hot if i weren't queer i'd totally do her. way to get a makeover, huh? i'm so glad she dropped that tired angsty shit.

she was 17....so yeah. im goood!