superconfessional

So far every doctor I've had/seen has been a screw up or an asshole or a "I can't believe he passed the mcat" except for my oncologist, who is excellent, love him but he isn't a general practioner.

I hate doctors/dentists.

Anyways my jaw has finally gotten so bad that I'm going to have to see a doctor (in approx) 3 hrs. I wake up every 4 hrs cos the pain killer wears off and I can't sleep its effing throbbing.

Its a new one that's suppose to be good (where have I heard this before) but I can't avoid it anymore.

I'm kinda scared

*goes and pops in pain killers*

Good night

Hit up ya girl Disillusioned, she's this forum's expert on metal jaws. And being that she's an Eastern European hooker, she probably knows how to handle the little jaw pains as well.

knucks, don't ever post in superconfessional again, unless you commit heinous sin, and then we will be waiting. Your completely boring thoughts about girls and lack of confidence/success is like seeing my 14 year old self's thoughts written out on a computer screen, and that is something that most guys don't want/need to readdress, it's the middle/high school diary I never kept. You keep those kind of thoughts to yourself, and then visit this thread when you actually get one in the end zone, this is the area for endzone dancing and/or admitting you are a terrible person. Not a ""oh no I don't have a liquor hookup!""oh no a complete stranger isn't calling me back at exactly a prescribed moment begging for sex!" thread.

So far every doctor I've had/seen has been a screw up or an asshole or a "I can't believe he passed the mcat" except for my oncologist, who is excellent, love him but he isn't a general practioner.

I hate doctors/dentists.

Anyways my jaw has finally gotten so bad that I'm going to have to see a doctor (in approx) 3 hrs. I wake up every 4 hrs cos the pain killer wears off and I can't sleep its effing throbbing.

Its a new one that's suppose to be good (where have I heard this before) but I can't avoid it anymore.

I'm kinda scared

*goes and pops in pain killers*

Good night

my sister is a really good doctor, i would help you if i could :P . stop with the fucking painkillers too, if you're in pain something is wrong and painkillers won't make it go away, they're just covering the pain and possibly making your initial problem even worse. not to mention the addiction that may come along with their use ...

I hope your looking forward to the crazy all-too-real dreams that medicine gives you... and as far as yellow skin, only if you go in the sun -

gah...it might be hard to avoid the sun as the reason im taking these is because i'll be in africa...noooo

mrip enjoys white man soy milk, and as such, enjoys cereal with his vanilla silk. someone slap that desi.

i get that plain organic soymilk

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE SON

dismal you are an angry person.

so instead of drinking a 40 i ended up drinking 2 and 6 or 7 shots of vodka and then rode my bike home

This thread is for closers only!

baldwin_glengarry_glen_ross-1.jpg

but seriously, maybe you should talk to jeepster on AIM. Or maybe just yourself. If you choose jeepster, he will remind you he is 6'7" or a big person, depending on tally count.

but seriously, maybe you should talk to jeepster on AIM. Or maybe just yourself. If you choose jeepster, he will remind you he is 6'7" or a big person, depending on tally count.

Bro, I don't know what the FUCK you are talking about. Stop doing drugs.

haha you did a mix of both showing up late and pretending to be sick. nice compromise.

anyways...

I had a pb and j for lunch but now im craving some friend chicken but my attempts to lose weight is preventing me from doing so even those i had korean food last night and cheeseburgers 2 nights ago. my diet is going horribly. i hate myself. but i love burgers. frick.

Ah, I just found out even though I took English AP in high school I have to go in and do a placement test for my college. I really, really am awful at sit down tests when it comes to English. In school I was getting excellent grades for the entire semester until the exam, which I bombed.

They're probably going to put me with the ESL students...:(

Ah, I just found out even though I took English AP in high school I have to go in and do a placement test for my college. I really, really am awful at sit down tests when it comes to English. In school I was getting excellent grades for the entire semester until the exam, which I bombed.

They're probably going to put me with the ESL students...:(

what school are you going to that requires placement exams?

I'm no racist!

You're right about Vancouver, but I envision a future where I'll be re-learning English with people that can already speak two or three languages. I also might be wearing a dunce cap while in class.

what school are you going to that requires placement exams?

I'm going into Capilano College/University (it just changed into a uni). I just have to do the regular ol' English 100 while I do my fine arts major.

ok so im about to go eat with one of my friends pretty soon at olive garden. She considers me her best friend and says all this stuff about us. Like all this best friend shit. I told her clearly im not looking for a relationship and that were only friends. I wouldn't date her because shes on the bigger side and I'm not interested. Am I thinking too much about this whole situation or what?