superconfessional

power of the puss is strong. let it be, and if it becomes a serious thing, just contstantly remind him of all the times your wing wang was in her mouth and such.

life's too short. you don't own the puss. it's always a lease, even when you're married.

Need some advise from superelitistassholes.

I was with this girl for about a year and some time. It was the deepest relationship I had, and when we broke up it was just because I needed space and hoped to get back with her in time.

Anyway, we stopped talking ya know, for a month or so. She lives upstate ny, I live in nyc. We went to college together.

One time a friend from nyc came to visit me upstate, fat ugly fuck, and he was always "joking" 'man I wanna fuck your gf, if you werent with her id fuck her and id take her' and I'm all like "uh huh..."

Anyway that was only a day or so, and they start talking on aim. I don't control them so what the fuck ever, do what you want.

So now fast forwarding to yesterday, I talk to my "friend" and he constantly says how we have to chill and I'm all like "yeah sure, lets hang out, wait youre too busy with my ex arent you" just as a joke. Mother fucker responds "hey im actually gonna visit her soon"

I'm like "huh, you visit her 7 hours away but you cant chill with me, half an hour away?"

Hes all like "yeah im visiting a school there though."

Alright....

I ask "has she moved on or something?"

he says "yes"

I say "ooh...new boyfriend already?"

"I cant tell you that information, its her business."

Her business? fat fuck youre supposed to be my friend....

Anyway he says this

"uh the guy she likes is me, and I wont like, I like her alot too."

I just started yelling at him etc etc. Saying hes a backstabbing prick and he just comes up with "Well we just like each other, I wish she wasnt your ex"

Now tell me, what the fuck could I do to spite them. I'm pretty fucking upset. I want to kill my friend and my ex, but I'm not doing that. So what could I do?

Only thing I could think of was posting their names / numbers on craigslist personals.

invited a friend of mine to a party on the 4th. we were chilling outside and i just pulled her up and kissed her. that led to her and me spending the rest of the night kissing and then almost fucking in my car. She told me "i'll talk to you soon" when she left my car.

i told her we need to hang out sometime soon, she agreed. i called her up last night, didn't pickup, left a voicemail.

now i'm playing the stupid fucking waiting game.

invited a friend of mine to a party on the 4th. we were chilling outside and i just pulled her up and kissed her. that led to her and me spending the rest of the night kissing and then almost fucking in my car. She told me "i'll talk to you soon" when she left my car.

i told her we need to hang out sometime soon, she agreed. i called her up last night, didn't pickup, left a voicemail.

this should pass the time

http://www.spankwire.com

IM SOLE CRAZY - ya i would talk to her first and get the real info. if its tru then just fcuk them both and drop it outta your mind and hit it up with some cwggggggssss if you young then you got many other puss opportunities nahh imeeennsss

besides if she moves on that easily in the first place, was falling for another guy bound to happen ? serious.

wasnt meant to be ?

you look like you can party, and overall a good sort, but man your posts are infuriating. if you really wanted this chick you would'nt have said anything, then you would've not called her at all, and waited until you saw her again at a party, at which point you would've had absolutely no issue smashing.

get on your a game.

you look like you can party, and overall a good sort, but man your posts are infuriating. if you really wanted this chick you would'nt have said anything, then you would've not called her at all, and waited until you saw her again at a party, at which point you would've had absolutely no issue smashing.

get on your a game.

yeah i suck at that shit.

but the party aspect doesn't really work as i'm in ann arbor for the summer and she is back home, ~30mins away. and since it's summer..there isn't much going on either here or there as far as parties go.

granted there is a party here tonight so hence i called her..

get on your a game.

i'm so fucking bad at that

next time i meet/make out w/ a girl i'm going to destroy my phone

it's really really hard to not call. I know it is. but DO NOT call unless it is a sure fucking thing gentlemen. real talk here. DO NOT CALL.

once again, if there's something real there, feel free to call. do your shit like a relationship, but if you're talking about someone with whom the future is really uncertain (i.e. a friend you made out with then almost played hide the cannoli with at a party, DONT CALL HER)

yeah i suck at that shit.

but the party aspect doesn't really work as i'm in ann arbor for the summer and she is back home, ~30mins away. and since it's summer..there isn't much going on either here or there as far as parties go.

granted there is a party here tonight so hence i called her..

shouldn't have called her. should've just hoped she'd be there. or change your facebook status or something and wait for her to mention it.
i'm so fucking bad at that

next time i meet/make out w/ a girl i'm going to destroy my phone

Clopek knows the score. Maybe you guys should take lessons from this guy.

it's really really hard to not call. I know it is. but DO NOT call unless it is a sure fucking thing gentlemen. real talk here. DO NOT CALL.

once again, if there's something real there, feel free to call. do your shit like a relationship, but if you're talking about someone with whom the future is really uncertain (i.e. a friend you made out with then almost played hide the cannoli with at a party, DONT CALL HER)

While I generally would agree, I don't think it works in this case.

We don't hang out with the same crowd...

Last time, before the party, I mentioned that we should hang out, and saw what her plans were on the 4th. She told me she'd find out her work schedule and let me know. The following day I had a text from her telling me what's up and it was all good. She even grabbed some beer for the party, what a lady.

So now I called her up and am waiting. Hopefully I'll hear back from her cuz I was hoping to make this weekend a slutfest for myself.

Party tonight, hopefully something tomorrow, Canada once again on Saturday.

That giant fat chick from my work is getting yelled at, and is crying, in the board room behind me.

Good.

She's a fucking cunt.

are her tears made of chocolate, or mcd's fry grease perhaps?

I'm afraid the anti-malaria pills I have to take will turn me yellow