superconfessional

I got a nice $500 paycheck today with an added tip. Then I remembered it was $500 for 2 weeks of work, 8 hours 15 minutes a day. Fuck.

Oh yeah, that was plus working an extra four hours on a saturday morning.

cool.

I am stuck at work waiting for the retoucher to send me the photos of fucking Tim McGraw I need to finish this layout instead of drinking bourbon like I'm supposed to be right now. Not happy.

but seriously, maybe you should talk to jeepster on AIM. Or maybe just yourself. If you choose jeepster, he will remind you he is 6'7" or a big person, depending on tally count.

yes.

no

wait, what?

fuck, knucks, just go corral some cwg's. im'ing me would be a waste.

dismal, for shame, i thought you were keeping tally.

woo

someone can't make it to work tomorrow so I'll be working a 12 hour shift. It will blow so hard but I neeeeeed the money. I am happy.

Because I've been getting basically 12 hours a week lately.

i am a fool of the highest caliber when it comes to women

same, but part of it is me being plain dense.

i was out with my friends last night and some girl came up to me, asked if i had a girlfriend and when i said no, gave me her name and said i was "really cute." she just stared at me and i mumbled a 'thanks', saw her expression turn sour and walked away.

real classy.

i was walking out of a restaurant today when i thought i was looking all cute. i see a guy outside staring at me so i quickly make eye contact, hold my head up, do my little walk/swing the booty thing...and then i TRIP.

like, my leg buckles and i fuckin dip. i catch myself from falling tho, which would have been so much worse.

after, i look around to see if anyone saw (they did) and i proceed to laugh my ass all the way back to the car.

my clumsiness amazes me at times.

same, but part of it is me being plain dense.

i was out with my friends last night and some girl came up to me, asked if i had a girlfriend and when i said no, gave me her name and said i was "really cute." she just stared at me and i mumbled a 'thanks', saw her expression turn sour and walked away.

real classy.

hahahahaha

STEP UR GAME UP!

i have not had a drink in 7 days. i dont remember the last time i did that. i dont feel better, not really, but i dont feel worse, and that might be good enough to keep not drinkining, even though i turn 30 in a week and feel like im supposed to have a drink on a day like that.