superconfessional

rather than making someone more comfortable in the cold, it'd be a better idea to ring up local shelters and try to get them indoors tbh if even for the night

i hope one of u guys give me a pair of timberlands when i'm sleepin under the bridge

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some people refuse to sleep in shelters for different reasons, often times when its cold the shelters are overcrowded as well.

dammit allanfaze u shud turn down for once (said no one ever)

I nearly lit my kitchen on fire and burned half of my right arm with projectile flaming beef while attempting to cook a stir fry. My arm is pretty much healed but I've been keeping my arm wrapped up in gauze just because it looks cool.

Edit: I ate it after too

Edited by hooper

Three weeks sober today. Not even wanting to drink or sniff... Well I am smokin tree's, but since I was not blazing when I was on some insane coke and booze trip, I figure I can still call it sobriety... Three weeks more sober than I have been in five years- I guess is a better way to say it. Last time I went this long without booze or sniff was when I posted about it here over five years ago... Good times...

I can't say I had a problem, but more of a habit. I started using coke, or seeing it with less destain when I was about 23 and noticed that when you are chilling with a girl and she says: "lets get some blow", you will usually end up getting laid. So to answer your question, thats how coke started to seem like a option to me, and made it's cost a bit more rational or pleasing in the long run of getting to smash. 

I have been in a slump these past couple years; since I had to close my shop in 2011. The free time and excess cash, left me a lot of time to booze and sniff and just waste time. 

Things in my life have changed for the better since the "slump" started, and have continually gotten better, as I have been working on making it better (as I also happened to keep partying way too much).

So recently, I got a new photography job which has made me feel a lot better about the work side of things. Got married about 8 months ago and feel really lucky for my woman. And have just seen more reason to not fuck around so much, as their are other things to put my energy in to than being a animal all the time.

For me it was a collision of events which lead to me to want to live sober for a while and see what good can come of it. I do not want to live in Amsterdam for much longer, and need to start making more moves to the future, instead of just living in the now. 

Sorry for the novel. 

imo whiskey dick is more intense than coke dick (to me at least, i refer to it as natures birth control) , but homeboy is right it is supremely easy to get laid if you are doing snow with a girl. i can also see the slippery slope, for me it was never as good as the first time, and any subsequent use was just to try to attain the same level of high. not worth it imo.

after thursday I will be on a liquid diet (jaw, doc order) for a few months minimum, most likely nine, 12 if I'm unlucky.

I wonder how my dentist will feel about a milkshake, alcohol, icing shots type of diet

good thing is no one would be able to tell from the outside..

bad is I'm going to miss burgers, fries, steak..all the crunchy stuff

plus after the op there will be follow up stuff that needs to be done which is gonna cost $$$$ w/o insurance, $$ with..i just got a call from a recruiter on my way to the preop appt and she emailed me some forms and links for tests to get the process underway.

I'll cross that bridge if it comes to that