superconfessional

so after i drank two larges bottles of kirin ichiban at this jap restaurant (the waitress saw the first bottle ran out, so she bought me another one... wtf?), i can't take it anymore and headed over to my fav whorehouse. there was this super hot viet girl (25 yr old) there, and the chinese girl was busy with another customer. i was in the mall earlier today and saw so many hot nammer girls that was raised here, golden skin, short shorts and blonde streak hair. it made me wonder that if another asian country was bombed and occupied instead of japan, and the evolution of history were to take the same course, then i might have pho fever instead of shushi fever.

anyways, i gave the mama-san 150 bucks beforehand as usual before proceeding, but this bitch was acting like her shit doesn't stink. i told her to lie down but she was being bitchy about it. she got perfect implanted tits, since i could barely felt the silicone under there at all. i then started groping her tight little ass and smack it, and she wasn't happy at all. she then got up and i was like "WTF??". she then said that she would let the chinese girl (coco) service me. i was like "what's wrong with her??" to the mama-san, but they were speaking in cantonese to each other. at that moment, i saw some creepy white middle-age guy walk out with the chinese girl; they had just finished. he gave me the heepie jeepies cuz he looked like some badly dress middle-age urkel nerd. that made me kinda gross out, since sloppy second was one thing, but sloppy 345...

anyways, i was pretty fucking pissed right now and demanded for the chinese girl, but i had to pay the viet girl 40 bucks first. the mama-san then told me that i get only 30 minutes with the chinese girl whether i cum or not, and this was after a huge argument where i raised my voice yelling "wtf i'm gonna call the police" and "i could get this for 50 bucks in hong kong". the mama-san also said that the viet girl wanted to get her boyfriend (who was waiting downstair) to come and kick my ass but she stopped her.

so the chinese girl came in after making me wait for 20 minutes since she had to eat something. she live in hong kong but was originally from shanghai, and she was rushing me like crazy. i only get to do the girl-on-top and missionary positions since she was giving me a handjob while sucking on my nipples most of the time cuz my dick was limped. i was pretty confident since i heard from aznz that it's almost impossible to cum when intoxicated, and i did masturbate earlier today, but somehow i managed to cum anyway, after about 20 minutes with her. she then was really nice afterward for some reason, taking a shower with me, joking with me with small talks, calling me handsome, complimenting on how nice my apc cardigan looked, and fixing my t-shirt collar. she even gave me two huge hugs. after an hour and 190 bucks spent later, i decided that my next lay WILL BE A LEGITIMATE ONE.

damn that viet girl was freaking hot though =(

Man pummels 'vampire' peacock

NEW YORK (AP)
-- A peacock that roamed into the parking lot of a Burger King in New York City was beaten by a man who insisted it was a vampire.

Animal control officials in Staten Island say the bird was beaten so fiercely that most of its tail feathers fell out and it had to be euthanized.

The seven-year-old male peacock wandered into the restaurant parking lot and perched on a car hood last week. Charmed employees had been feeding it bread when the man appeared.

A restaurant worker says the man grabbed the bird by the neck, hurled it to the ground and started stomping it. She says when he was asked what he was doing, he responded, "'I'm killing a vampire!"'

Employees called police, but the man ran when he saw them.

Do it again and we'll round up and bat your ass back to darkadiousness.

haha

but he definately asks for it if i remember correctly

i am unhappy that sean connory will not be in the new indiana jones. and that indiana jones is 58. i totally figured he was like immortal

EDIT: anyone wanna play cs:s - hollar at me, im bored to tears

ugh i drank a 32oz. bottle of gatorade and now i have the shits:(

I drank roughly 32 oz. of various types of hard liquor last night and now I have the shits. But when I say the shits, I mean a brown Niagara Falls out of my bunghole.

Also, I just watched the first season of Beavis and Butthead stoned out of my mind. That shit was amazing.

I drank roughly 32 oz. of various types of hard liquor last night and now I have the shits. But when I say the shits, I mean a brown Niagara Falls out of my bunghole.

After eating bad wings once I was shitting stuff that looked like it should have been coming out my nose.

years ago i drank a bottle of blue curacao (was all that there was) and did smurf poo for days after

this rules.

i drank a bottle of margerita mix once (all there was again). but no cool aftereffects like that.

oh what the fuck dude margerita mix thats just simple syrup( one part sugar to one part water ) and lime juice i would have thrown up

once i drank a bottle of champagne that was half wixed with hennessy and grand marnier and like 4 or 5 coronas i shat like a savage the next day

oh what the fuck dude margerita mix thats just simple syrup( one part sugar to one part water ) and lime juice i would have thrown up

i took it well, i guess my stomachs pretty solid

once i drank a bottle of champagne that was half wixed with hennessy and grand marnier and like 4 or 5 coronas i shat like a savage the next day

i dont think id be alive the next day. im a light weight with booze

a confession, i like chick drinks like lesbo cocktail mixes with the neon umbrellas and the synthetic LED ice cubes.

hah, damn. thats some next level gay. i stick to the old fashioned chick drinks. daquires* and pina coladas, bring em on.

i drank a gallon of milk and then pounded 10 shots of jager and booted. i then proceeded to shit profusely for the next week because im very allergic to diary. not just lactose intolerance, a pure diary allergy. fucking owned my stomach. but i got $30, and it wasn't even a bet.

^^

you are retarded

joOner, thanks for the advice!

i'm sure no one here, myself included has ever tried that, or even thought about it

anyway, sorry for the long-ass quote, but this needs to be saved for posterirty:

so after i drank two larges bottles of kirin ichiban at this jap restaurant (the waitress saw the first bottle ran out, so she bought me another one... wtf?), i can't take it anymore and headed over to my fav whorehouse. there was this super hot viet girl (25 yr old) there, and the chinese girl was busy with another customer. i was in the mall earlier today and saw so many hot nammer girls that was raised here, golden skin, short shorts and blonde streak hair. it made me wonder that if another asian country was bombed and occupied instead of japan, and the evolution of history were to take the same course, then i might have pho fever instead of shushi fever.

anyways, i gave the mama-san 150 bucks beforehand as usual before proceeding, but this bitch was acting like her shit doesn't stink. i told her to lie down but she was being bitchy about it. she got perfect implanted tits, since i could barely felt the silicone under there at all. i then started groping her tight little ass and smack it, and she wasn't happy at all. she then got up and i was like "WTF??". she then said that she would let the chinese girl (coco) service me. i was like "what's wrong with her??" to the mama-san, but they were speaking in cantonese to each other. at that moment, i saw some creepy white middle-age guy walk out with the chinese girl; they had just finished. he gave me the heepie jeepies cuz he looked like some badly dress middle-age urkel nerd. that made me kinda gross out, since sloppy second was one thing, but sloppy 345...

anyways, i was pretty fucking pissed right now and demanded for the chinese girl, but i had to pay the viet girl 40 bucks first. the mama-san then told me that i get only 30 minutes with the chinese girl whether i cum or not, and this was after a huge argument where i raised my voice yelling "wtf i'm gonna call the police" and "i could get this for 50 bucks in hong kong". the mama-san also said that the viet girl wanted to get her boyfriend (who was waiting downstair) to come and kick my ass but she stopped her.

so the chinese girl came in after making me wait for 20 minutes since she had to eat something. she live in hong kong but was originally from shanghai, and she was rushing me like crazy. i only get to do the girl-on-top and missionary positions since she was giving me a handjob while sucking on my nipples most of the time cuz my dick was limped. i was pretty confident since i heard from aznz that it's almost impossible to cum when intoxicated, and i did masturbate earlier today, but somehow i managed to cum anyway, after about 20 minutes with her. she then was really nice afterward for some reason, taking a shower with me, joking with me with small talks, calling me handsome, complimenting on how nice my apc cardigan looked, and fixing my t-shirt collar. she even gave me two huge hugs. after an hour and 190 bucks spent later, i decided that my next lay WILL BE A LEGITIMATE ONE.

damn that viet girl was freaking hot though =(

on the one hand, i am appalled

on the other, this is amazing

+rep!

Guest thesnow

These confessions are all about poo now

Well I ate mushrooms the other night, ever since my farts and dumps have been extra disgusting, call it shroom gravy

^^

you are retarded

this is very true.

i dont even like milk.

quentin tarantino claims this is his favorite horror movie of all time

VkodlmG1M18

i saw it a while ago on halloween, and to be honest, its a fucking freaky movie. ill admit i was stoned and it was like 3 in the morning, but in honesty old school horror movies are so much scarier with their low budgets and thin plotlines

and back to the pooh conversation - i just took a nice one.

Me and some friends were downtown today in a restaurant. A group of 5 girls walk past, one wearing a veil (bachelorette party). The veiled chick was hot, 2 of the rest looked good too. As we left they past the restaurant and honked at us(me). I "woooo"'d back at them and the pulled up to me in the parking lot.

Then they asked if I had condoms :( I didn't so I made a stupid joke about how I just used the last of them in the alley back there. They laughed and I talked to them for a little. UGH I loooose. They probably wanted to gangbang me. My friends just stood there and said nothing. Later they complained and one friend even said he had some in his car... :/

Also, my pants are a magnet for the type of chicks I like (either they think I look hawt in them, they think its funny, or they want mah pantz) more so downtown or in Seattle than around where I live buuut I noticed this. Yay.

a very attractive

extremely talented

super horney

almost intimidating

older female seems to be calling my name, it might just be being led on, but ive seen her lead on many of my fine comrads and i think it was because i was the one who wouldnt let her just lead me around on a manleash like she does to all of her other seductees that she is considering me for some summer loving

and i really dont think it would be that hard to get some summer loving with her.

but i have already previously led another girl on who i used to have feelings for but dont anymore.

but what i care about most is when my new sk8 his are coming in.

^ This post is useless without dick pics.

Is that kickapop really the flame king???????

No. He's a joke. He's been banned and rejoined like 20+ times too.