superconfessional

I once again slept with a girl who already has a boyfriend. Now, her conscience is biting her and she plans to tell the guy. He's really tall and strong and works out every day.

I am going to get the shit beaten out of me.

well, unless you abused of her while she was drunk or on drugs, i see no reason for her boyfriend to do anything to you. i mean, you are not the one who owes anything to him.at best, he should beat the crap out of her instead.

Guest Airjamie
I'm getting sick of seeing fat hipster bitches trying to rock skinny stovepipe jeans. No muffin tops allowed!

And they always be wearing them with like...fuckin wedges and shit. Bleh.

i dunno, thick booties on hipster chicks trying to do skinny kind of make me laugh

in a good way

and kind of give me boners

in a good way

I'm all about thick girls. TOOO tight pants is bad, but I'm all about the ghetto booty

+rep to the both of you. (I can't give bona anymore, but yeah) lol!

but see, i dont wanna be like a rebound guy. i've been friends with this chick for over 2 years now, and shes been pretty honest with me in terms of my chances (which were above other guys, but considering her ex), and her adonis boyfriend dumped her, and now shes being ridiculous about it. i'd like to think i COULD have a relationship with this girl, i just don't know if i SHOULD.

ill take her on a date and see what comes of it.

where are you going?
They don't have internets at the overseas you're going to????

I'm going to Vietnam > HK > China > Japan > Europe (including Netherlands, Germany, spain, UK + other countries yet to be decided) > Mexico > [Cuba] > US > Canada > Australia...

The fact that I'm travelling around a bit, and not getting paid to sit at work surfing sufu is the reason my posts may dry up... Last day of work today!:D

Guest Airjamie
but see, i dont wanna be like a rebound guy. i've been friends with this chick for over 2 years now, and shes been pretty honest with me in terms of my chances (which were above other guys, but considering her ex), and her adonis boyfriend dumped her, and now shes being ridiculous about it. i'd like to think i COULD have a relationship with this girl, i just don't know if i SHOULD.

ill take her on a date and see what comes of it.

If you blow chunks and she comes back, shes yours. If you hurl and she bolts, it was never meant to be.

tyro in honesty, i just wanna fuck some bitches this summer, but i'd also like a relationship at some point within the timeframe of one chick to another.

also, are you gonna be doing a travelogue of your global-trotting adventures? can we expect an update every so often about exotic locals and whimsical tales of your exploits? n00dz of local chicks?

your trip sounds pretty damn cool though.

Yeah I'll definatley try to check in when I can... Maybe some photos of fake clothing markets in Asia, and I'm taking my skulls, plus I plan on wearing either horny chimps, or getting Smaurai 710s in Japan, get some hard wear on them traveling...

With the girl situation... Convince yourself that girls want you, girls are more insecure than guys, so be conffident and just relax, that's what they want to see....

Yeah I'll definatley try to check in when I can... Maybe some photos of fake clothing markets in Asia, and I'm taking my skulls, plus I plan on wearing either horny chimps, or getting Smaurai 710s in Japan, get some hard wear on them traveling...

With the girl situation... Convince yourself that girls want you, girls are more insecure than guys, so be conffident and just relax, that's what they want to see....

sounds good. bring some 501 STF's and see what you can do with them too, that should actually be fun. i'm doing that when i go to england/paris at the end of the summer - your trip is far more extensive, but either way, its a good experiment in futility hah

the girl situation isn't so bad. the real damning this is that this girl is 2 years older than me. oh well, i like 'em older.

EDIT: The Last Waltz is one of the greatest concert film/documentaries ever. its practically bringing me to my knees. its amazing.