superconfessional

im put off by all the folks who make a beeline to my store fresh after watching sideways

people whose summary experience with wine is limited to white zin (the pinker the better) and luna di luna are all of a sudden too good for merlot

how can you be over an entire discipline of wine without even knowing how it tastes?

i guess that chinless shit paul giamatti must really know his stuff

frankly people who are more concerned about the "story of the grape" than the impression a wine leaves on your palate shouldnt be allowed to drink wine

or breathe air

confession: ichigo pisses the shit out of me with this stupid fucking anime avatar.. and his stupid posts. (at least its not as bad as fW)

just because youve been posting thirty times a day for a week dont think youve earned the credibility to flame with impunity

tbh id take a dozen anime nerds over your incessant

OMG I FUCKING DONT DO ANYTHING AT WORK AND SHIT AND IM FUCKING GETTING PAID SO MUCH BUT I TOTALLY HATE IT OR SOMETHING MAYBE I SHOULD FUCKING GROW SOME BALLS AND SHIT AND FIND FUCKING SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THEN AGAIN MAYBE NOT LOL

with that world weary affectation

though i guess advertised apathy and office delinquency are totally rad and probably the best way to win friends

on top of that it irks me to see you blowing up on posters as if you were the voice of supertalk

then again i guess you must be considering how down you are with the sarcasm meter and "troutchat"

confession: ichigo pisses the shit out of me with this stupid fucking anime avatar.. and his stupid posts. (at least its not as bad as fW)

another confession: im reading akira at the moment.

do i piss u off too since i am also an user of anime avatars

Guest jmatsu
I just broke up with my girlfriend, whom I thought I loved. First ever girl too. I feel foolish.

Guess all I have in the end is myself. And maybe sufu. Time to be fucking selfish.

BOOYAH

yo holla at some of the bitches in sufu.

just because youve been posting thirty times a day for a week dont think youve earned the credibility to flame with impunity

though i guess advertised apathy and office delinquency are totally rad and probably the best way to win friends

on top of that it irks me to see you blowing up on posters as if you were the voice of supertalk

then again i guess you must be considering how down you are with the sarcasm meter and "troutchat"

DAMN. This is the biggest and best sonning i've seen in a while this side of the internet.

apu: naw. i like anime and comics.

almond: your a wine conoisseur/ wineshop owner? thats pretty coool... one of my best friends is a wine distributor. really like avionegsi(sp?) and beringer a lot.

yeah i realize how conceited my post is, i do post a lot.. i think lately ive been posting up to 10+ times a day literally.

And yeah, ive grown into my job. I dont remember posting in caps though, really dont like using caps, its an eye strain. I get a lot of work at work now, but I still have time in between workloads to post here and there. I guess the first 2 days they went easy on me, but now I am getting a fairly steady workflow.

re reading akira at the moment.

id like to apologize, dont know why ive been flaming or writing so aggressively lately.

im put off by all the folks who make a beeline to my store fresh after watching sideways

people whose summary experience with wine is limited to white zin (the pinker the better) and luna di luna are all of a sudden too good for merlot

how can you be over an entire discipline of wine without even knowing how it tastes?

i guess that chinless shit paul giamatti must really know his stuff

frankly people who are more concerned about the "story of the grape" than the impression a wine leaves on your palate shouldnt be allowed to drink wine

or breathe air

then again i guess you must be considering how down you are with the sarcasm meter and imitation "troutchat"

I fixed it for you. :cool:

fffffffffuckkkk me i need a confession

so im at a shitty party and a friend of mine drinks wayyyyyy to fucking much, and i drive the same car as him so i drive him homeand by this point he has puked all over the inside of his car and all over himself. and i make the dumbass mistake of just kinda leaving him there in front of his house thinking he could go in there himself. but he just sat in the car passed out for a while unitl his mom came by and found him. and now im getting lectured out my asshole about how i could have killed my friend and all of this shit, and now my friend list his liscense/car/everything and im only grounded for a bit but now my mother thinks of me like a debaucherous partier or someshit, which i for the most part am not.

i know it was a stupid thing to do...but it was rooted in good thought.

^^ ichigo 100% wasnt a great anime imo.. i just chose the name because im a huge fan of ichigo from bleach.. hence i put 100%..he's a great protagonist, i support his character in the show

Guest Airjamie
fffffffffuckkkk me i need a confession

so im at a shitty party and a friend of mine drinks wayyyyyy to fucking much, and i drive the same car as him so i drive him homeand by this point he has puked all over the inside of his car and all over himself. and i make the dumbass mistake of just kinda leaving him there in front of his house thinking he could go in there himself. but he just sat in the car passed out for a while unitl his mom came by and found him. and now im getting lectured out my asshole about how i could have killed my friend and all of this shit, and now my friend list his liscense/car/everything and im only grounded for a bit but now my mother thinks of me like a debaucherous partier or someshit, which i for the most part am not.

i know it was a stupid thing to do...but it was rooted in good thought.

Not to be your mom, but you always make sure dude gets in the house, and in a bed. If youre worried about getting puke allover you take your shirt off dude.

Over bridge of sighs

To rest my eyes in shades of green

Under dreamin' spires

To Itchycoo Park, that's where I've been

What did you do there?

I got high

What did you feel there?

Well I cried

But why the tears there?

I'll tell you why

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind

Get hung up feed the ducks with a bun

They all come out to groove about

Be niceand have fun in the sun

Tell you what I'll do (what will you do?)

I'd like to go there now with you

You can miss out school (won't that be cool)

Why go to learn the words of fools?

What will we do there?

We'll get high

What will we touch there?

We'll touch the sky

But why the tears then?

I'll tell you why

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

I feel inclined to blow my mind

Get hung up feed the ducks with a bun

They all come out to groove about

Be nice and have fun in the sun

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

It's all too beautiful

Ha! It's all too beautiful

Not to be your mom, but you always make sure dude gets in the house, and in a bed. If youre worried about getting puke allover you take your shirt off dude.

yeah ive come to terms with that. that for my friends sake it is just the better thing to do to ensure his safety and bring him straight up to the parents who can definitely take care of him better than i can. i did wrong.

super solstice every one.

I've smoked weed a couple of times before, but I've never been high...last night, I got fucked up for the first time. It felt great.

yeah ive come to terms with that. that for my friends sake it is just the better thing to do to ensure his safety and bring him straight up to the parents who can definitely take care of him better than i can. i did wrong.

super solstice every one.

Bon Scott actually died becasue he was left in his car drunk...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bon_Scott