superconfessional

You didn't attract her.

You gotta stop with the "crush" thing man. Nothing good ever comes from it. At least she was nice enough to let you down easy.

Women are fickle creatures. They are driven by emotions, not logical reasoning like men. Engage their emotions. Never tell them how you feel, show them. Lead them. Don't compliment them all the time (or ever). Always show that you're willing to leave. You are the prize.

that last part was a nice read, jay.

I confess some guy I've never seen or heard of before sent me a pm asking why I repped him and thanking me, and I don't for the life of me know what he''s talking about.

whyrusomean?iwasjusttryingtobeniceandmakesomesuperfuturefriendssowecoulddosomemeet-upslikerirawinandthatskinnyasianwiththeflatheadshirts!

it's a pair of dunks, it's horrendous no matter what color you put in them.

unless they are supreme Highs in red or orange ofc

well excuse me mr. fancy pants

just keeeding, but for true, i can't wear highs due to a broken ankle i sustained about a year ago. theres too much metal in my leg for me to wear anything as high as hightop dunks.

yesterday i got high with my roommate and when i get high im either really horny or sleepy or both.....this time i was super horny so i went to my room put on some music and i ended up forgetting and falling asleep. is this what its like when you get old??

yesterday i got high with my roommate and when i get high im either really horny or sleepy or both.....this time i was super horny so i went to my room put on some music and i ended up forgetting and falling asleep. is this what its like when you get old??

i think my best highs were in my sophmore years in highschool where we didnt have transportation yet, so we would go to a friends pad hit it up, then walk to other friends house or go to places to eat, its a trip just walking from one place to another with your friends then try to jack stuff looking slick but stuck out like a jackass, ahhhhh i miss the good old days,

how are threadless tee's on sizing? theres a fucking sweet one thats got me interested and i dont know if i should size to a L or a M. I'd like some length, but i don't want the shirt to shrink a lot. owners? thoughts?

You didn't attract her.

You gotta stop with the "crush" thing man. Nothing good ever comes from it. At least she was nice enough to let you down easy.

Women are fickle creatures. They are driven by emotions, not logical reasoning like men. Engage their emotions. Never tell them how you feel, show them. Lead them. Don't compliment them all the time (or ever). Always show that you're willing to leave. You are the prize.

hmm.. allright.. another lesson to learn.. thanks jay

Tell her you think it's really hot when girls get drunk and fuck other dudes.

Then hang out the next weekend and have fun with your newly non-virgin friend.

Or just see if she'll let you put it in her ass. Just see how insane you can make this before she figures out you're just fucking with her

Tell her you think it's really hot when girls get drunk and fuck other dudes.

Then hang out the next weekend and have fun with your newly non-virgin friend.

Or just see if she'll let you put it in her ass. Just see how insane you can make this before she figures out you're just fucking with her

Yeah good call, break the arse it first... THen she doesnt know if she prefers it to normal sex

I need to replace the serpentine belt on my car because it squeels like a bastard, but I think I may just start riding the bus to work instead.

(I stole my roomate's car to drive to work today because he's in Europe for two weeks. Shhh! ;) )

You didn't attract her.

Sounds like we have a PUA on our hands here :D

need an opinion on this dunk color scheme. if its horrendous, say so, cause i have no idea what looks good with dunks.

3a263c27bf.jpg

someone help me out? should i just go with standard color schemes?

how are threadless tee's on sizing? theres a fucking sweet one thats got me interested and i dont know if i should size to a L or a M. I'd like some length, but i don't want the shirt to shrink a lot. owners? thoughts?

Either you are fucking with us or you should seriously consider looking up the word "confession" in a dictionary????

makes me wonder how I'm going to stop wearing my jeans for the dubbleworks/warehouse contest. i've put so many days into them... it's definitely hard to give it all up for another pair. I'm sure most of you will feel similar, though I'm sure there's a couple out there who are really ready for a change

i'm with you brotha. as much as i'm excited about getting the limited edition 660s, the idea of leaving my omnigods prematurely saddens me at the same time.

i'm chicken, and i'm a denim addict.

Either you are fucking with us or you should seriously consider looking up the word "confession" in a dictionary????
i must confess that i'm a completely clueless bumpkin, imbecile, nub, and useless tool. when it comes to threadless tee sizing, that is, haha. theres a fucking sweet one thats got me interested and i dont know if i should size to a L or a M. I'd like some length, but i don't want the shirt to shrink a lot. owners? thoughts?

fixed for the jeepster. better now?

fixed for the jeepster. better now?

haha BOOYAH unto myself

sorry if i chose to ask questions in threads where most talk is irrelevant. thanks for the comebacks though.

i must confess though - i have to go #2.