denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

I watch the same group of people on FB get taken down by new MLM's all the time. Over and over. Apparently Visalus is the "new thing", I give it 2 months...maybe 3. It's kinda funny watching them lose their shit and pledge their lives to these bullshit schemes, but these are also the same people that really don't have the money to be blowing on this shit. I guess I kinda feel bad in a way, but they're doing it to themselves.

downline bro, there's huge money in downline sponsorships. Just pay me $500 and I'll show you how it works.

I got quite a few things to list that I know I'll have no problem selling and I even need the money, but I'm just way too lazy to take pics and stuff

My kids are awesome, all other kids are creepy and weird. Went to the park and this one 6 year old kept asking me to pick him up and carry him, and when I said no he'd go to my 3 year old and try to hug him. Tried finding a stick to push him away with but no luck. He was way too old to be drooling on himself and had that booger nose that kids get.

become a buddhaaarhgkj¨sodaspld,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.

Drink water melon soju with her crying on your lap at a ktown club.

Lychee soju pairs well with tossing her down a small flight of stairs to make her love you forever.

Lychee soju pairs well with tossing her down a small flight of stairs to make her love you forever.

This is the best thing I have read all week.

Shes Singaporean and mainland chinese if that matters.

replace soju with Smirnoff Ice

I haven't had much sleep the past few weeks and today was my first day off in awhile. Fell asleep on the couch and dreamt that I was walking around the house then I go to the oven and literally pull a a pussy out of it with mitts and everything. I look it up and down, smell it, hold it down to my crotch, bring it back up and say out loud, "I wander if they feel it when you fuck one of these" then i woke up.

This has been one weird ass week.

Anyone else commonly write a couple sentences to post (in any thread) and than say "fuck it no one cares" and delete it all?

i probably end up posting 5% of the responses i type up. less "fuck it no one cares" more i dont care

Yeah, I include myself in "no one" for sure

i used to do that a lot now i just post whatever i think of as soon as i see a post i want to reply to. i dont even really think about it its just stream of consciousness, maybe thats why im such a shit poster hehheheh

reading the recent discussions in miscellaneous musings. am i strange to want a really bland life when i get older? for the longest time, my goals/dreams in life are to have a stable desk job in a cubicle, come home every night watch tv. and repeat. fuck is wrong with me?

hence i adhere to the practical truth of my worst experience in my life.

i lost my white agent brain virginity to a gangbang on the queen i loved deepest in the world.

EGO DEATH :(

warren g. i can never forgive her for what she did to me.

i live for the green now. and someone to marry.

anyone understand?