denimdestroyedmylife

superconfessional

The month is not even over and i've spent 400+ dollars on practically nothing. Fuck. I didn't even hold a job this summer and I'm spending like I ball for a living. Need to get my shit in order.

same. and i'm a poor student now, which makes it even worse.

Just ate so much pizza, I knew I wouldn't warm it up later so I was like fuck it I'm not throwing any of this out. Feel like shit now..

edit: but it was worth it

the fucking drugs are so bad, i watch myself ruin everything important to me and yet keep going back. i feel so weak not being able to control my own mind

i sort of want a camo parka for this winter.

I'm very worried about my current position in life. I just finished serving the Army and now i'm unemployed. I feel horrible just thinking about it.

I've been doing a lot of thinking for the past few weeks about what i really want to do and all i can think about are graphic design and clothes. I'm seriously considering to start my own clothing label.

I really hope things can work out once i start doing some thing. Maybe i'll start showing my works online to see the response and if people are truly interested, i'll get it to production. I hope i can get the support from you guys though. Plus, looking at how TOJ took off over the years, drives me.

i have psychedelic mushrooms growing in my back yard, from a failed experiment that i had to dump out. im pretty stoked on it.

It's not even 9 am and I need a drink, that should probably be something concerning.

you should be concerned that late october isn't coming sooner.

I posted a bunch of drunken sufu posts a few days ago...after quite a bit of scotch and guinness...and was so embarrassed I couldn't look at my posts for the last few days. Weird to think I care what sufu thinks so much.

Tonight is my last night in a place that gave me some good friends who've long since left and been replaced with many months of loneliness and self doubt. I really hope the future is brighter. and as much as my online faux pas have given me anxiety....I must say thanks to this place...you guys help me alot.

i use to do that until i realized i was getting fat (0)

now i just finish w/e is served and feel good. piece of fruit after is pretty satisfying to finish it off. and no more nasty poops (OOH does that count as a confession too? LOL)

Word! Life is all about the yin-yang mannnn.

Its all about balance. BELIEVE DAT.

People will come and go. Bitches will fuck you over. Friends will back-stab you. But what-eva doesn't kill you, makes you a BALLIN MUTHA FUCKA!!!

You gotta remember that HAPPINESS is all RELATIVE.

And your body adjusts to self-referential states of happiness. It accomodates. It adaptz. It's why you gotz all these B.A.L.L.A.s doin coke and killing themselves even tho they make millionz, mannnn. But you gotz poor broke kids in third-world countries that couldn't be happier.

It's cuz they aint stable inside mannn.

If your code identity is solid, nuthin can fuck you!

Forget bout bitches! Forget about status! Just hustle and improve yourself man!

The rest will all come!

AND STOP THINKING BOUT YOSELF ALL THE TIME MAN!

GIVE & CARE TO OTHERS!

DAT WILL MAKE U FEEL BETTER IN NO TIME!

REMEMBER: LIVE THE LIFE + LIVE THE DREAM

because i needed to be reminded

i have psychedelic mushrooms growing in my back yard, from a failed experiment that i had to dump out. im pretty stoked on it.

Experimenting with cow shit, eh? Good times.

wild bird seed is better. mine was on popcorn, but contaminated after the first flush, so i dumped it

Went to a jap buffet last night. Totally gorged myself on pastries and that green tea matcha ice cream stuff.

Woke up this morning and I still have my morning 6-pack, but I feel so guilty I'm probably gonna eat just fruits for lunch.

LOL i sound like my girl.

someone i knew died, along with his girlfriend, in a car crash last weekend. he was a family friend but i really hadn't gotten to kick with him a lot or get to know him. i really wish i could have, kid was one of those that really shouldn't have left this world so young.

crazy shit

at least 80% of my posts in sufu, excluding 'what you listnin at', I've been wasted, also tend to rep people more with weird messages

sorry guys

yeah, it is. Just do the right thing and end one cleanly before you start another. It's totally normal and acceptable to notice other people, and if you're feeling someone else they might be filling in the gaps that are lacking in your current relationship / girlfriend. Just be smart and respectful about it, imagine the roles were reversed and your current GF was into some other dude. Work it out the same way you'd want her to handle it.

On the same topic, What was that quote about... You can look for other places to eat, but at the end of the day you have to come home for dinner?

i don't know how long i'm gonna last living with my 26 year brother

du pisses all over the toilet seat all the time, doesn't flush after taking a dump, never cleans after himself when he's done in the kitchen or bathroom, du is also super emotionally instable picking up fights with his gf on the phone at 3am screaming and shit

i don't know how long i'm gonna last living with my 26 year brother

du pisses all over the toilet seat all the time, doesn't flush after taking a dump, never cleans after himself when he's done in the kitchen or bathroom, du is also super emotionally instable picking up fights with his gf on the phone at 3am screaming and shit

he sounds like a cool roomate tbh, i love leaving impressive turds for my GF to find. if shes not home i will txt her a pic if they are 12" +