superconfessional

hah i'm never gonna live that one down, some things are better left untold lest they be carried on down to legend...

what can i say, some of my relatives up north wanted me to marry her because they thought i had money (which i don't), she kept coming down to look me up, i did the deed and i wasn't going to have her any further.

it's a closed chapter, last i heard she's married with a child now. good for her.

Can we just say you're both tools for arrogantly assuming that there's some sort of definitive method (yours) to the madness that is first dates?

no, because that kid is absolutely, unequivocally wrong for thinking that taking a girl out for dinner on a first date is generally a good idea

hah i'm never gonna live that one down, some things are better left untold lest they be carried on down to legend...

what can i say, some of my relatives up north wanted me to marry her because they thought i had money (which i don't), she kept coming down to look me up, i did the deed and i wasn't going to have her any further.

it's a closed chapter, last i heard she's married with a child now. good for her.

quoted for posterity

anyways welcome back. with ed gone, we need our asian creeper quotient upgraded.

i am seriously considering going to comedy clubs and seeing what people respond to. for a long time now i have thought about doing a act, and i am getting to a point where i think i wont lose anything for trying. i have some decent ideas, and perhaps it would be therapeutic... dont know where to start... dont even usually like stand up comedy... but i think its a good idea.

roll the dice concept.

i am seriously considering going to comedy clubs and seeing what people respond to. for a long time now i have thought about doing a act, and i am getting to a point where i think i wont lose anything for trying. i have some decent ideas, and perhaps it would be therapeutic... dont know where to start... dont even usually like stand up comedy... but i think its a good idea.

roll the dice concept.

^^ Man I'm in a similar situation. I was always saying that once I turn 18 I'll try standup. I've always taken down notes of stuff for years, so I guess now all I need to do is actually turn it into a routine.

nihoa4z8wgl

This is required viewing for the both of you, then. It's Dave Chappelle on "Inside the Actor's Studio", and his story of fame is completely and utterly inspiring if you think you have a future in comedy. Plus he's just an overall incredible person and some of the stuff he says in this really elevated respect for him, at least with me. check it.

it's really interesting how the passage of time can influence something that was once a significant part of your life

revisiting the downward spiral and pretty hate machine for the first time since like 7th grade at the moment, it's love all over again

"Interviewing" for a part time job tomorrow. Don't even need the money, hoping it will allow me to practice my hobbies and expand my social circle. Fingers crossed it will come out that way.. need this~~!

I'm hating on everyone in this city right now. I can't say I've had a truly positive interaction with anyone when getting fucked up/fucking them was not involved in the equation. I feel hollow and shitty and I can't wait to move into my new place so I can ignore everyone for a while and focus on self cultivation.

Ultimately, I need to leave Denver and say CYA to everyone, including my friends. I don't feel anyone here has the same aspirations or inspiration as I do.