superconfessional

hahahahahaha fuck

only 2 weeks ago too? how did you remember that post and i didnt

musta been drunk

HAHAHAHA how do you remember a post about someone's feet. i'm dying

don't mean to be prude/straightedge/hateful but just going to throw out this possibility: not all of us annihilate our brains on a regular basis with alcohol and thc

I'm being stretched so thin lately with people to work with, my job, girlfriend, friends, I have not had "me" time in months. All I want is a single day to just sit around and be alone, shit I'd even take the day alone with my girl, but fuck I need a break from just about everyone. My weekends are planned out through fucking June, I can't act spontaneously or even not plan every step out and I don't like the rigid structure. There is too fucking much going on in this city.

It's called getting old :)

I was going to post this in the dance music thread but I feel like cooler pplz hang out here:

I need some good sources for house music. If anyone can recommend any blogs that they use. Good house that you could play at house parties and ppl/girls can dance to, not too mainstream but at the same time nothing too obscure (Needs to have mass appeal, etc.) I've been out of the music game for a while, now I'm trying to claw my way back in. Help a ninja out.

I was going to post this in the dance music thread but I feel like cooler pplz hang out here:

I need some good sources for house music. If anyone can recommend any blogs that they use. Good house that you could play at house parties, not too mainstream but at the same time nothing too obscure. Needs to have mass appeal, etc. I've been out of the music game for a while. Trying to claw my way back in. Help a ninja out.

deejay never gives up his source!

but, i dload alot of mixes off alldj.org. i find(steal?) alot more tracks listening to other djs mixes rather than just going to beatport etc.

I need some good sources for house music. If anyone can recommend any blogs that they use. Good house that you could play at house parties and ppl/girls can dance to, not too mainstream but at the same time nothing too obscure (Needs to have mass appeal, etc.) I've been out of the music game for a while, now I'm trying to claw my way back in. Help a ninja out.

XXSSUROE_1U

hMtBpGqA1mU

OH1q5f8l8AA

sure to turn any party into an orgy!!!

YJ_B2EVoslI

also this will make any white girl under the age of 22 VERY moist

and fat!

(ok sorry that was uncalled for and happy birthday) :o

I've been trying not to neg you, and I've given out too much for the day anyways, but you are such a fucking uncomfortable person. Not holding out much more hope for your non-internet personality either.

YJ_B2EVoslI

also this will make any white girl under the age of 22 VERY moist

Waka flocka is the opposite of moist-making (whatever word you want to use for that). I didn't realize he had any real non-ironic fans until recently...

i havent been able to write my lyrics the way i want to. i don't think i can express myself the way i did before. its like i lost something. all my lyrics are gibberish and all over the place now. i'm very unhappy with myself but i really do hope this brain gets together and give me something good for my upcoming project.

Man so ready for this semester to be fuckin over. I just wanna walk out of school and everything else and spend sometime to myself. Wish I had a lil boat to live alone on for a month or two or some shit