superconfessional

confession:

everytime adderall comes up on sufu and kids scramble to claim how it does wonders for their mechbioengmed degree i smh

sup branespload

I would like to confess that I always fantasize about taking a magic pill to study hard then party hard but I guess I am a pussy when it comes to taking foreign substances.

but then I believe good-ol' fashioned drug-free learning.

cramming is stupid

food and sex do not ever go together in my mind.

an9.jpg

+

KFC-Double-Down.jpg

= Gettin down with a double down while getting down while she's doubled.

beleeeee dat

and to make that shit even more next level

those two above +

double-blackjack-nt.jpg

= Gettin down with a double down while getting down while she's doubled while doubling down.

wsupden?

branespload doesn't take adderall.

Right. the most i've done is just 100mg of caffeine from a nodoz and 150mg l-theanine which is just basically green tea extract. except i dont want to drink coffee and green tea together cuz i imagine it would taste bad, and the pills are more convenient that way.

good habits and effort are the way to good grades mang.

wait, ACTUAL CONFESSION

I'm playing hookey (sp?) today -- skipping all my classes to sleep in. FEELS OKAY MAN

skip the preview, jump into the action, let us know!!

i was hanging out with farmer and he looked like me, just with a dope beard and all(????). we were having a real good time drinkin beers and shit, i dunno forgot half of it already :o

I hate when my thinking gets too contrarian. No for the sake of no. No for the sake of I can make a stupid/cheap dig at whatever I'm thinking about and feign moral or intellectual superiority. Foolish, destructive non-thinking. Chuff chuff chuff.

It really isn't thinking, it's reacting, it's habit. Real thinking involves taking things seriously and taking responsibility, not sifting, labeling and blithely rejection. So maybe my real problem is laziness?

i feel so stupid

1. i am bored as fuck now

2. i wasted money

3. i really wanted to do some acid

:(

don't worry dude, things work themselves out. if you'd done it, it probably would've been the one hit you never came down from.

confession time:

Over the course of recovering, I did little but cook delicious meals for myself, and have gained somewhere in the neighbourhood of 14 pounds, possibly over the past two weeks alone.

yikes.

seen death/mute girl again today i think i i mentioned her a really long time ago she did in sign language what i hoped to be long time no see. as for why its in confessional ive been thinkin about her all day and i have a girlfriend.

I'm a fucking idiot. Got my new iPhone from insurance yesterday... and lost it last night. Didn't even last 12 hours.

Asshole that took it wants $300 for it back. If I wasn't the only one in the country with my name I'd bring a plainclothes policeman with me to bust his extorting ass when I meet up with him.

Oh and I lost my TOJ Perfecto last Friday.