superconfessional

Your incessant faggotry is annyoing. Most of the neg rep I've accrued is from you having nothing better to do then reply to almost all my posts. I even PM'd you about it, but you were to pussy to respond I assume.

Like I said before, you mad?

Clopek is typically hilarious. One of the few users whose posts actually make me bust out laughing from time to time.

But hes also a pretty big asshole. No point in bickering though, he'll just murder you with wit.

As for the insomnia, I feel you. I had to stop drinking coffee/avoid popping caffeine tablets because it was making me irritable and severely screwed my sleep cycle.

-F2D

Clopek is typically hilarious. One of the few users whose posts actually make me bust out laughing from time to time.

But hes also a pretty big asshole. No point in bickering though, he'll just murder you with wit.

As for the insomnia, I feel you. I had to stop drinking coffee/avoid popping caffeine tablets because it was making me irritable and severely screwed my sleep cycle.

-F2D

Yah, too bad he's probably not nearly as witty as he thinks he is. It makes sense that he's the resident whiny bitch, then. Dude needs to chill the fuck out.

Yah, I never really had insomnia until my early 20s. I've tried tea, Ambien (which sucks) and melatonin which works to some degree, but never reliably. I don't know how some people can drink 5+ cups a day and still hit the sack at a reasonable hour.

When I be drinking coffee late at night (cup or two past 7pm) i pop an excedrin PM round 10:30. Gets me a little loopy by 12:30 and isn't so much that I have a prescription hangover if I only get 5 hours of sleep. ...to be a student.......

Adderall has been raping me lately. I only took 5mg on Tuesday at 10 AM and still cannot fucking sleep. I ate 6 mg of melatonin last night and nothing happened. 1mg of melatonin usually knocks me out in 20 minutes.

I fucking hate everything.

I used to take 60mg. It takes you awhile to normalize then you might get some sleep. if not you can't sleep in a week or so you are on too high of a dose.... 5mg is low as far as I know though...

that shit is just bad news all around. I can't believe there are kids who grow up on that stuff.

I really don't know anymore if the one day of feeling like an invincible study genius is worth the next three days of feeling completely worthless and unmotivated.. shit sucks yo Serotonin to the bone!

My roomie has been on an adderall bender for about a week now. She will stay up for two days, sleep one, up two, sleep one... in this time she has managed to write 6 poems, and cornered me last night at 1 am and made me read them. "They are so fucking good i'm probably going to have them published" she says. All this coming from one of the biggest dipshits i know. Talk about the 'unstoppable genius adderall high'

yeah hearing about people talking about add 'medicine' bugs me out. ts like yo thats not medicine its fuckin twack no way people are giving 9 year olds 5-60mg a day of an amphetamine salt and calling it medicine.

Your incessant faggotry is annyoing. Most of the neg rep I've accrued is from you having nothing better to do then reply to almost all my posts. I even PM'd you about it, but you were to pussy to respond I assume.

Bout2Cry.gif

I'm good at drugs so 5mg is enough.

This is the first week I've been using it and i wont need it again for about 7 months.

A complete dipshit on adderall is still a dipshit.

Adderall does not increase skill or amplify ability. Anyone who uses adderall as a substitute for hard work is stupid as fuck. A small blue pill does not help you cultivate your fucking garden.

I use vivance now. Smoother release. You guys should try that shit. So what is your guys opinion about kids who actually have ADD taking adderall. everyone seems to think it's poison. Is it because you've seen kids abuse it and take too much without building tolerance or something? Very interested :)

all this talk reminds me that i still find it strange how many people seem to require pills of some sort on a regular basis. i have a few tylenol or advil a year. every house has a fully stocked medicine cabinet.

i guess now i see why everybody makes a big deal out of how much coverage their new jobs offer.

I use vivance now. Smoother release. You guys should try that shit. So what is your guys opinion about kids who actually have ADD taking adderall. everyone seems to think it's poison. Is it because you've seen kids abuse it and take too much without building tolerance or something? Very interested :)

ok to start whether or not there is scientific basis for this i think using something on a daily basis that has a mind altering effect on the level of amphetamines can't be good for you

-amphetamine psychosis, long term detrimental effects of daily use to brain chemistry

-appetite suppressant , my 12 yr old brother is only on concerta (methylphenidate) and his appetite is ridiculously low. also a friend my age is prescribed aderall and he has lost 20-30lbs since he started..that kind of weight loss isn't healthy

-also you mentioned tolerance...using a stimulant enough that tolerance develops is bad shit

-rebound effect, surely nobody is suggesting that kids use this stuff from boyhood throughout their adult lives right? at some point they will be taken off it and find their attention problems come back with a vengeance rather than exploring other coping methods

also i think its most overprescribed thing ever. like there are genuine cases where mri scans can show that a person has decreased blood flow to their frontal lobe and can thus be proven to have add...that doesnt happen very often though

all this talk reminds me that i still find it strange how many people seem to require pills of some sort on a regular basis. i have a few tylenol or advil a year. every house has a fully stocked medicine cabinet.

i guess now i see why everybody makes a big deal out of how much coverage their new jobs offer.

word. stay true

woah so adderall makes you concentrate, pass exams, AND lose weight?

damnn when I go to the states I'm bringing back a case or two

SAMPLE SIZE GRADUATION OUTFIT CONSEPT

the only time i took add i did not feel much. someone proxy me some.

i think clopek nailed a proof of "wit" with that gif. i question if someone can be murdered with wit though, that sounds like a english stage play from the 40's.

droogen is sad to me, cause i like the movie his name is influenced by very much, have it in my avatar, but he is obviously clown shoes. too bad.

People have more or less functioned physiologically the same for thousands of years. If you accept this, there is no way ADD is some kind of emerging illness - people just dealt with it the hard way (and the better way IMO). There is always the exception, the rare case that an MRI can detect yadda yadda I am not a doctor. We prescribe these domesticated hard drugs for the same reason we buy fast food, shop at walmart, and are in an economic downturn.

Adderall takes away my creative thinking. Not a fan. People tell me im stupid for studying high for midterms and shit, but I end up getting higher grades.

shityea - go to class high, study high, take the test high, score high

I study engineering, so creative thinking does me little to no good. But more power to ya if you've figured yourself out.

For writing papers, adderall is pro; helps me concentrate and not get off task thus allowing me to get all the facts and details written. too bad while on adderall, I feel like I'm writing the most legit paper when in actuality, it's not that well writtenl. so when using adderall for papers, I have make sure I edit the paper while sober.

using adderall to study for exams doesn't work for me though. I'd just forget everything the next day.

anxiety crisis/depression. i think that i need some help/to do something quick. its killing me.

Everyone (I really mean everyone) feels like this at some point. It'll be alright man, just know that and you'll get through it.

I say this because I've been in a longass battle with anxiety etc. for a while now and am just realizing the impermanence of those kinds of feelings.

"this, too, shall pass"