superconfessional

no

SPEAKING OF SMELLSSSSS

Thursday or wensday night? I can't remember

I was walking my dog really late like 1 am or something, and even downtown- where I live- it's absolutely desolate after 11 on a weekday.

And i was walking down a street and I said outloud "something smells like sex".

I donno why I said this. I had my ipod on and so I can't really say how loud I said it. And I didn't think it really mattered because I thought there wasn't a single soul out for a few blocks

but i look to my left because I kind of feel like someone is looking at me. And I see the sex in a white truck. She was cute he was a big muscle man, you know?

I started walking really fast and my hands got all warm.

I felt really stupid

I still feel really stupid

BLAOW BLAow NUKKA BLAOW is fucking funny as hell.

Try this one:

faeyst like a nascar nascar ghostride tha whip momma imma get on this tv momma get from round me ho now supersoak that roosevelt and crank that aquaman all day errday blaow nucca blaow blaow hollow tip bulletz dont die nigga they multiply

j-k_9HpSBOg

ok, so there are 10 black kids in my school. startling, but makes sense for the area i live in. anyways, there are 10 african american kids that go to school with me. 6 out of these 10 are part of the ABC (a better chance) program. they're all very cool kids, and they don't try to front or anything, but when i'm with super white friends hangin with them playing basketball or something or just at school, these kids freeze up and check every word that comes out of their mouth. im from a more urban setting, so race has never really phased me considering my best friend from ages 4-8 was my african american next door neighbor. but these kids act as if they say anything remotely rascists is gonna get them killed. its kinda funnny.

example:

the other day, my friend dnany called out to this other kid mike, "you're my nigga man." elijah, the ABC kid in my grade looks at him, and danny just goes white-white. it was one of the funniest, most stereotyping moments ive ever witnessed. there are a lot of redneck and bros at my school, so they use the word casually as if they're allowed and that its not a racial slur, but honestly, kids are fucking stupid.

I woke up yesterday planing on going with my friend to buy her a new bed, then cooking dinner for some friends.

Then, just before going to the grocery store, we had a flash.

I woke up this morning in Manhattan.

Just came back from there.

It feels good to feel alive

hahah im almost positive about this.. they buy the shit just to floss on here, then sell the shit to buy more shit just to floss. not to really wear/use.

notice almost everything is brand fucking new, never gets old/worn

Guest supernoob
hahah im almost positive about this.. they buy the shit just to floss on here, then sell the shit to buy more shit just to floss. not to really wear/use.

notice almost everything is brand fucking new, never gets old/worn

u do hav a good point...hmm...

i can believe that with ppl lyk chris or still or sumthin WHO BALLIN. but i kno sum ppl definitely wear the stuff they got. a lot in fact.

on another note, that cp teeshirt frm my 1st waywt is all worn out i cant even wear it...got holes n shit.