superconfessional

a couple of days ago this kid in lynbrook, about 2 towns away from me got pinned by two cars, supposedly cars were chasing each other, one car crashed into a pole and the other car lost control and hit the other car, and the kid got pinned by the 2 cars and die on impact. shits crazy considering i hang out there alot, i wonder if i knew the kid.

Something like that happened around where I live.

Girl got pinned by two cars, and they cut her in half.

aight havent posted in supercon for a while but have had the shittiest weekened possible in the last year, so going on another busness trip with dad at downtown san diego staying at embassy suites, so they offer complimentary drinks alc/ non alc. so my dad's friend offers to get me drinks, where was the last time you were 18 and youve had unlimited access to drinks? so i drank myself silly 3 gin slings, 2 margaritas, 7 pure vodka shots, 1 corona, 2 heinekens, and his girlfriend ordered a bloody mary but she didnt want it so i drank that too which tasted like shit ass v8. so im pretty rip and i walk upstairs and i feel warm as hell so i decided to go down and take a swim in the pool so i trot my ass down and swim and i feel cold so i go in the jacuzzi 12 minutes later im overheated so i climb out of the pool and the cold air feels so refreshing so i just lie there on the cold cement and i knock out. i wake up one hour later and im fucking freezing and it feels like i have a bowling ball in my head so i walk my ass up instead of taking elevator so front desk wouldnt see my drunk ass walking around. guess what! on the 3rd flight of stairs i took a step backwards and fell down 10 flight of steps which i used my wrist to break the fall and it hurts like shit so im just lying there crying like a baby on the cold floor and this old man walks in and just looks at me. so long story short i got a sprained wrist and im grounded for a month. fuck drinking

real confession is: last last friday i was at knotts scary farm and this old lady just drops and people are screaming for cpr help and i know cpr really well but i just got off the 3rd ride os the mexican hat dance so i couldnt do shit i just walked away and sat in a photobooth. i hope she didnt die

corrected for you... and yeah, if fabio were a skinny girl then yes, you would look like him.

fuck you man- that was stupid. You're one of the people I don't enjoy on here. Who the fuck do you look like? a asian George Clinton?????????????????????????

maybe?

perhaps?

fuck you.

real confession is: last last friday i was at knotts scary farm and this old lady just drops and people are screaming for cpr help and i know cpr really well but i just got off the 3rd ride os the mexican hat dance so i couldnt do shit i just walked away and sat in a photobooth. i hope she didnt die

You straight up killed that bitch.

Old people are way better than you are. You fucked up.

confession:

My one and a half yr girlfriend cheated on me twice. after i found out i wanted to breakup w/ her. she started begging me not to and i got soft. In the previous few weeks, she wanted to make up her mistakes, and this made me even softer. I really liked her before, and we r a pretty good couple, but on the other hand.. he cheated on me twice. I havent offically broken up w/ her yet, but now after she tried to make up her mistakes, shes starting to give up. Its sorta making me sad that we r probably gonna end the relationship. I'm such a pussy...

confession:

My one and a half yr girlfriend cheated on me twice. after i found out i wanted to breakup w/ her. she started begging me not to and i got soft. In the previous few weeks, she wanted to make up her mistakes, and this made me even softer. I really liked her before, and we r a pretty good couple, but on the other hand.. he cheated on me twice. I havent offically broken up w/ her yet, but now after she tried to make up her mistakes, shes starting to give up. Its sorta making me sad that we r probably gonna end the relationship. I'm such a pussy...

Superman that ho!

I have 2 girlfriends at the same time. The worst thing is that my only regret is that it eventually has to end since they turned out to have some friends in common, I'm an evil person.

they were showing some MTV True Life shit on that. This guy had one girlfriend who was all sweet/romantic/pretty and another girlfriend that was goth/slutty/ugly and it turned out that the sweet chick was doing the exact same shit as him.

what comes around goes around

oh and

I have no fucking clue when to apply for college but I hope that I'm not passed the deadline or else my parents are kicking me out of the house.

Camosun's deadline is soon for January, and UVic's is October 31st (to get into January courses)

start applications like a motherfucker.

Camosun's deadline is soon for January, and UVic's is October 31st (to get into January courses)

start applications like a motherfucker.

What kind of strange colleges are you guys applying to? With the exception of Oxford, Cambridge, Pre-Med and Pre-Law, I can't think of a single school in England or America that closes applications before December.

they were showing some MTV True Life shit on that. This guy had one girlfriend who was all sweet/romantic/pretty and another girlfriend that was goth/slutty/ugly and it turned out that the sweet chick was doing the exact same shit as him.

Hahaha, they're both sweet so maybe i shouldn't feel bad about it. They're probably both fucking some ugly goth guy with herpes.

ive been evacuated from my house

im in some hotel in santa monica

my friends house is in more trouble than mine

he lives next to one of suge knights houses

apparently suge's spots gonna get fucked

i never liked death row anyway

confession:

deuteronomy tells us: if the woman you lay with grabs hold of the penis of another man, show her no mercy. cut off her hands.

confession:

Bury her up to her head in sand.....and we'll do a sufu bukake train. If she still wants to be with you after all this ... I say forgive her.