superconfessional

so im sitting at a computer in the library and theres this girl in a stall over yonder with nice legs. the stall is keeping me from seeing her upper half, but the bottom half is doing it for me. shes wearing a skirt, and her legs are wide open. i cant help but look every so often. theyre pink i think.

then she stands up.

i feel like washing my eyeballs.

ive been working at fred segal sm for the past month and now im in for the long haul. 40% discounts on ndg, w+h, s2a are worth it. next paychecks about a g.

im working at the shoe spot in the front dealing with beasts all day, a spot in the back with the real goodies should be mine shortly.

la heads should come give a shout tho.

how about bay peeps? you got no love for frisco no mo? wussup wid dat. hook it up wid dat discount cousin.:cool:

ive been working at fred segal sm for the past month and now im in for the long haul. 40% discounts on ndg, w+h, s2a are worth it. next paychecks about a g.

im working at the shoe spot in the front dealing with beasts all day, a spot in the back with the real goodies should be mine shortly.

Which Fred Segal? What do you look like? Can you get me 40% off?

I really hate the stealing avatars concept. I feel like it's a way of saying "Who I wish I was". Seriously, it's fucking corny.

Why DDML create the thread if he didn't even take someone's avatar?

Shit is stupid.

Seriously.

(notesee sucks because he doesn't have a recognizeable signature. damnit)

I was thinking today and I think that the reason why I've been taking everything so seriously lately and why I have been reacting different to things its because im really distancing myself from my two best friends. It's really hard not to though.

One of them I can't ever hang out with because his dad is really really anal about going out and stuff this i dont hang out with him on weekends because I rather do something fun, which is really not an option with him because he's almost fucking 17 but he has like a 1030 curfew. I still see him at school and what not, but its weird because it's not the same, I really wish his dad would grow the fuck up and let him go out more and I wish my friend would grow a pair of balls and confront his dad about how restrictive he is, dude's a fucking dictator.

My other best friend, she doesnt go to my school. She went from a small school to a normal highschool and between that, and trying to impress people to be popular, and her "I'm original and I'm myself and I won't change for anyone even if I come off as a bitch" mindstate and her jihadist arab family who doesn't let her talk to guys and getting in a huge fight with one of her best friends thats been going on for a while, she has changed a lot. Now she is annoying as fuck and she never stops complaining about stuff and I really don't know but it's different now. All she does is complain about everything, and how my friends are bad influences (even though I haven't done any type of drug besides salvia since april) but she goes ahead and blazes with her friends. Then she complains about my style and how I need a haircut and she leaves me a million comments about it on myspace and she gets mad when i delete them and then this girl is like a size 7 and wearing clothes made for skinny ass girls and thinks shes so "fresh" and "fly" and nobody ever says anything even though everybody is dying to, so I just have to smile and pretend everything is good I don't know why.

Now I resort to hanging out with random ass people that while I'm not good friends with, I have fun with but I feel that whenever something is wrong there's no one to turn to, so I resort to bitching about everything on superconfessional.

Goddamn

haha, my group of friends was basically assimilated into another larger group. I don't like them niggas. I probably had more fun with my internet-friends in NY than with my "real friends" here and that's pretty weird...

not being able to find creative recreation sneakers anywhere in the world, I am considering ending my lifelong nike ban to get a pair of white dunk hi's.

thoughts?

I remember someone confessing to liking a certain pair in here before...

http://www.cr8tiverecreation.com/index2.html

If you go to the site, then click on retailers it shows a couple of sites that carry them..

not being able to find creative recreation sneakers anywhere in the world, I am considering ending my lifelong nike ban to get a pair of white dunk hi's.

thoughts?

although the all whites are some classier joints, i still cant help but cringe when i see dunks.

on another note, my white high top canvas spring courts are fire.