superconfessional

^ I think 5 for me, and I had a small class, about 350. Has kept the rest of the lot pretty clean as a habit in the aftermath.

I'm home visiting my parents for the first time in over 2 years and haven't called out but one of my high school friends and i've been here 2 weeks now. Just can't be fucked to rekindle relationships with people I barely liked 7 years ago.

While "Summer Make Good" is a great CD, it doesn't even compare to their "Finally We Are No One." Incidentally, their new CD is pretty great.

finally we are no one.

bobo, i reccomend cat power. they are not my favorite and sometimes ring a bit too much with the austin hipster kids. but she writes some seriously beautifuly chill as fuck well put together material.

i just spun myself dizzy in my chair and now i feel really really sick
I did the same a little while ago, I'd never actually gotten sick from spinning around..maybe we're getting old.

I had another sufu dream. I was at my friend's house playing some video game, and I don't remember any of the beginning but Clopek was there and he was angry someone closed the game he was playing on the computer.

I had another sufu dream. I was at my friend's house playing some video game, and I don't remember any of the beginning but Clopek was there and he was angry someone closed the game he was playing on the computer.

having dreams about someone you've never met in real life has got to be some kind of next levelery

ps why is diamonds tied up on the gentleman's bed

I take advange of the newly found skip call button on my phone far too often

I have plans of wearing headphones tomorrow even though my iPod is totally fucked just so I don't get talked to by that gross girl on my bus.

thinking about bleaching/dyeing my eyebrows, anyone done this?

shit is DARK.

superconfession:

my on-and-off ex-girlfriend is coming up to visit me this weekend. I'm stoked.

n15617859330910391630pg3.jpg

= :cool:

also, I have been experimenting with Benadryl (strictly medicinal doses) to help me fall asleep. I love how the diphenhydramine makes me borderline retarded as I gradually transition from awake to not-awake.

fuck i am so antsy. i made an order from japan with parachutes and its taking a long time. he told me there was a bit of a mix up, and i said everything was cool, but i was expecting to have em by today. when i got home today there was a big box in my living room but it was some of my brothers art supplies. god i hate being so anxious about things like this.

Im one of the officers for Urban Fine Arts Club at my school and i get to design the club shirt (since we have to wear uniform polos, we make school approved club shirts) and im thinking of getting american apparel leisure polos, and print this (first sketch):

and some type of handstyle tag that says urban fine arts club

i feel really productive for doing this for some reason