superconfessional

my ex and my friend like each other now. this all sounds like stupid middle school bull shit, but it's really not. i think im mildly depressed or something. i can't concentrate on anything, i think about it all day and i even dream about it. i barely get any sleep and im not eating well. it's been l~a month since we broke up and she likes someone else already? bullshit. i can't even hang around with that guy friend alone anymore-it's awkward.

Ya boy should know that she is off limits to him. Say fuck them both and do your thing. I was in the same shit before. It says alot about people character when they do shit like that. Leave the bitch alone and let her be....

my ex and my friend like each other now. this all sounds like stupid middle school bull shit, but it's really not. i think im mildly depressed or something. i can't concentrate on anything, i think about it all day and i even dream about it. i barely get any sleep and im not eating well. it's been l~a month since we broke up and she likes someone else already? bullshit. i can't even hang around with that guy friend alone anymore-it's awkward.

From a rational point of view if you have to be really hurtful to the point of burning bridges with someone, do it with the girl. That way when they break up/mess up you guys will have no problem reminiscing how she done you wrong and all that jazz, instant common experience=renewed friendship. The girl, on the other hand, is lost to you forever and the only way you’ll be in any sort of relationship with her is by using those naked pics of her you took to motivate you during one of your feverish jerk off sessions. Have a nice day.

continuing to use this as my stupid questions thread...

I quit my job about a month ago, and Fed Ex was to give you $1 per hour you worked for school, and I had like $450 (almost all the money I owe my parents for NY) racked up. You showed them a receipt for books/classes and they reimbursed you.

Now that I quit, is all that money lost? Worth bothering them to figure out, right?

From a rational point of view if you have to be really hurtful to the point of burning bridges with someone, do it with the girl. That way when they break up/mess up you guys will have no problem reminiscing how she done you wrong and all that jazz, instant common experience=renewed friendship. The girl, on the other hand, is lost to you forever and the only way you’ll be in any sort of relationship with her is by using those naked pics of her you took to motivate you during one of your feverish jerk off sessions. Have a nice day.

ALWAYS the voice of reason.

a friend of mine who graduated 3 years ago just was named fashion editor of source magazine...

what the hell am i doing with my life.

but still, its source magazine. not my thing.

That's throwed...I ended up taking an interim fashion & lifestyle editor position at that magazine I interned for..they're not big or anything, they have website going into print at the beginning of next year.

i keep getting this weird wave of emotion washing over me, it starts in my chest and radiates through my body, hits my head, and then i feel really sad. it happens every couple of hours. nothing is actually triggering it, it just happens.

what the fuck is happening?

i keep getting this weird wave of emotion washing over me, it starts in my chest and radiates through my body, hits my head, and then i feel really sad. it happens every couple of hours. nothing is actually triggering it, it just happens.

what the fuck is happening?

hmmm? heres a check list of things that could possibly be wrong. symptoms etc.

1. do you take drugs on the regular? (ecstasy/acid/ketamine/mushrooms)

2. has your girlfriend/boyfriend dumped you recently?

3. do you have a family history of depression?

4. have you ever been diagnosed with depression?

5. do you take any medications?

6. is there sand in your vagina?

7. are you possibly sick (as in a virus/infectious disease/AIDs, etc.)

hmmm? heres a check list of things that could possibly be wrong. symptoms etc.

1. do you take drugs on the regular? (ecstasy/acid/ketamine/mushrooms)

2. has your girlfriend/boyfriend dumped you recently?

3. do you have a family history of depression?

4. have you ever been diagnosed with depression?

5. do you take any medications?

6. is there sand in your vagina?

7. are you possibly sick (as in a virus/infectious disease/AIDs, etc.)

1. not on the regular, and not recently.

2. no. but she did kiss another girl. maybe that's bothering my subconscious,

'cause my ego didnt care. it gave my ego a boner.

3. not that i know of.

4. does loving goth music count?

5. none. im healthy.

6. douched it out, my cunt's fresh.

7. i do a feel a little under the weather after this debauched weekend.

preppy girl in math class keeps eyeing me. she is cute, nice slender body, long brown hair, nice lips and pretty eyes. but shes preppy and seems like a typical hollister girl, and im personally not into that shit.... but she does look good. go for it? what to say what to say.

preppy girl in math class keeps eyeing me. she is cute, nice slender body, long brown hair, nice lips and pretty eyes. but shes preppy and seems like a typical hollister girl, and im personally not into that shit.... but she does look good. go for it? what to say what to say.

whip it out and say "bitch, do you know what this is?!?"

tan skin, not that fucking orange kind of tan, the good kind, nice ass, flat stomach, decent breasts, if i manage to get her naked, ill let you know the rest of her anatomy. creepy?
lift up da skurt n

BITCH GOTTA DICK BITCH GOTTA DICK

BITCH GOTTA DICK BITCH GOTTA DICK

BIGTHC CGOTTA DICK OBOIJTCH HGOTAA DICK BITCH GOTTA DICKS THOTBO TICH TDIKCKCA BITCH GOTDA DICKNT BITCH GOTAD KICK BIT H CGOXL TDIDXXX BITG CHT GOD T DXXXX DGIDXX DIXX DIXX DIDXX GIDOTD DIXX BITCH GOTD XIXX