superconfessional

I was on the phone with a friend yesterday...and then a high-pitched voice comes out of nowhere saying, "Clyde honey, it's your wife I need to use the phone!"

It was my mom.

I was on the phone with a friend yesterday...and then a high-pitched voice comes out of nowhere saying, "Clyde honey, it's your wife I need to use the phone!"

It was my mom.

wait what the fuck? Your mom married your friend?

It was my mom.

actually i think he's saying he married his mom.

are you mormon or something?

wait what the fuck? Your mom married your friend?

Fuck no.

actually i think he's saying he married his mom.

are you mormon or something?

Fuck no.

My mom was trying to be funny.

Why do i crush on women two years older than me, and most of the time i don't realize the difference? it's like women two years older than me have some kind of magnet for me. it's intimidating once i find out their' older than me and i get all speechless, because i feel all immature and afraid to make a wrong move. darn you, magnetic older women!

this confession is going to come back to me -_-

o shit same here, i think its cuz they've been used by the guys their age and that they are more experience so they attract younglings whatnot like mrs. robinson

uberconfession: so the place we crashed at on our road trip was where my friend used to go to school and aparently everyone there is fucking hott ass corny white girl A/F model type bitch. so as a joke we all brought only our bro clothes on this trip, im talking light washed armani jeans with an AE polo and a ralflauren belt. it was a b-road trip/

Big asses turn me off. Not even fat asses, but the kind that black guys go gaga over and white guys too ever since the mid 90s. Seriously I think the idea of booty is just black propoganda that was spread because black dudes know thier chicks can't lose weight in that area so they flipped it to be a good thing.

I think history will prove me right on this.

Big asses turn me off. Not even fat asses, but the kind that black guys go gaga over and white guys too ever since the mid 90s. Seriously I think the idea of booty is just black propoganda that was spread because black dudes know thier chicks can't lose weight in that area so they flipped it to be a good thing.

I think history will prove me right on this.

you are retarded.

actually, i kind of want to know your views on other subjects.

Drove to a funeral today for an old family friend. He lived a full productive life, and because he died at 96, the family was not to grief stricken. Since he was filipino, I followed all the filipinos to one of the rooms. I was suprised to see old faces from high school. I acted really high spirited, talking about good times, how everything was fine, how death is a part of life, all that bullshit. They all looked at me with stunned expressions. Turns out that I followed the wrong filipinos, to the wrong service, and their friend, who was 19, had died from suicide. I felt and still feel like a douchbag.

o shit same here, i think its cuz they've been used by the guys their age and that they are more experience so they attract younglings whatnot like mrs. robinson

I somehow get way more confident around older girls. Maybe it's because I don't expect anything to work out so I have the "I don't care" type thing going on, but like, every time I'll try to hit on someone my age, the success rate is a lot lower than going for someone like, 4 to 10 years older than me

Drove to a funeral today for an old family friend. He lived a full productive life, and because he died at 96, the family was not to grief stricken. Since he was filipino, I followed all the filipinos to one of the rooms. I was suprised to see old faces from high school. I acted really high spirited, talking about good times, how everything was fine, how death is a part of life, all that bullshit. They all looked at me with stunned expressions. Turns out that I followed the wrong filipinos, to the wrong service, and their friend, who was 19, had died from suicide. I felt and still feel like a douchbag.

God damn. 10

I hate it when girly people feel like it's their right to say what's cute and what isn't. And if you're just speaking for yourself... then who cares what you think is cute or not?

i hate it when people feel like it isn't a free country anymore. and if you're just speaking for yourself, then who cares what you think is my right or not?

;P

i love how that wink smiley makes anything seem harmless. i really do.

and wtf? girly people? i am a girl, bitch. wtf? you want me a grow a penis out of nowhere or something? -_-