superconfessional

Im gaining weight from constant partying and just being lethargic since graduation. Also my doc is out of town and i cant refill my adderall. Shitty.

get in the gym

go running

play a sport

walk

go outside

don't stay on superfuture (if thats possible)

snort coke

smoke crystal meth

shoot heroin

all will help you lose weight

Guest Airjamie
get in the gym

go running

play a sport

walk

go outside

don't stay on superfuture (if thats possible)

snort coke

smoke crystal meth

shoot heroin

all will help you lose weight

Thats not the point. Im sitting around because I am a lazy fuck. As soon as my internship starts ill be fine. But until this its fatsorama.

EDIT: Oh and I've been snorting quite a bit of coke.

in california you walk into a store that is protected by a security guard where stoners assist you in buying from an assortment of dozens of strains of medication. pricing is fair and tastes, looks and smells beautiful.

mmjmenu.jpg

So I bought a Dior shirt at Leone today, all happy I walked out and headed for Gastown (Komakino, Richard Kidd, Livestock, etc.) to buy some more shit... out of the blue my phone rings, so I pick it up, and it's fucking Visa customer service. They ask me if I just bought a shirt at Leone and then calmly proceed to tell me that due to the fact that within last 6 months I used my card in some unauthorized machine they have to cancel it and send me a new one. So I ask them where and what I bought that triggered this, and the fuckers can't even tell me.

Way to fucking ruin my day.

^ which bank (if you don't mind my asking)

-----------------

Whenever an athlete or celeb thanks god I feel like punching them in the face, especially if the "thanks" is accompanied by a hand signal or physical gesture.

Am I going to hell in a hand basket?

^ which bank (if you don't mind my asking)

RBC... bunch of fucktards, seriously. I have constant problems with them, would switch, but it seems like most banks are crap.

Will probably look into PC Financial as it's getting some great reviews, compared to the rest.

Yeah, I've had some annoying problems with RBC as well. I'm surprised they let the Leone transaction go through if they were going to cancel the card.

In my case they didn't approve the transaction and sent the store attendant a message via the terminal telling them to call the bank, thereby making me look like some kind of criminal in front of a growing checkout line :P

Yeah, I've had some annoying problems with RBC as well. I'm surprised they let the Leone transaction go through if they were going to cancel the card.

I was surprised myself. I mean, what if I didn't pick-up the phone—what then? And why did they call me right after transaction at Leone and not earlier... ? O_o

Meh, it's all a lot of bullshit, imo. Just looked into PC Financial and I'll probably switch sometime next week or RBC better offer me some good stuff with the amount of money I have with them.

I went to NB's 'party' (it was actually like a family/friends BBQ + alchohol) it was weird, but better than sitting at home superfuturing for the rest of the day.

But since I figure, for me atleast..this is also the stupid questions thread:

I'm not much of a beer-drinker, or a drinker at all...(no objection, I'd like to drink more but my closer friends dont really drink and when I do its just whatevers given to me really...) but i was handed a can so I drank it (coors light)

nowww...was the shitty aftertaste because it was light? because it was coors? because I suck?

i was handed a can so I drank it (coors light)

nowww...was the shitty aftertaste because it was light? because it was coors? because I suck?

i think the foulness can be traced to its republican brewers.

there's too much good beer in the northwest to drink coors light, even ironically.

its because you suck at drinking...beer is an acquired taste like sushi or wine... if u learn to enjoy it, its nice even on a hot day or with a good meal

but really dont drink coors, that stuff is like filtered down horse piss...

and the best beers have plenty of flavour.. not less of it.

Guest Airjamie
I went to NB's 'party' (it was actually like a family/friends BBQ + alchohol) it was weird, but better than sitting at home superfuturing for the rest of the day.

But since I figure, for me atleast..this is also the stupid questions thread:

I'm not much of a beer-drinker, or a drinker at all...(no objection, I'd like to drink more but my closer friends dont really drink and when I do its just whatevers given to me really...) but i was handed a can so I drank it (coors light)

Coors is actually one of the better shitty domestic beers. It has long been my choice for frat parties and the like, seeing as how i dont mind if a bunch of other people start drinking it, whereas if i saw someone with say, one of my rogues, a fight would break out. Anyway, its mainly because its domestic lager low on hops.

imo coors light is probably the most neutral beer possible which makes it one of the most widely drinkable

so flavorless its like alcoholic club soda, which i guess is good or bad depending on what youre looking for

there are a million tastier beers out there

but im gonna echo aj in saying that coors light is definitely a solid party staple

cheap, plain, non-filling

the perfect binge drinking beer

Guest Airjamie
Question: What are the similarities between sex in a canoe and Coors Light?

Answer: They're both fucking near water.

Best cheap party beer is Pilsner Old Style.

I love you. Are you a girl? If not it doesnt matter. Marry me and dino. And OMC and cheap. And minya if he fucking quits with the roofies.

There was a shooting in Melbourne today, maybe gangland related... But the fact that it is such a big deal in melbourne, for a shooting to take place in the city, makes me think how awful it would be to live somewhere where it wasnt a big deal...

i got shot yesterday while drinking a coors light.

this is what i do every saturday.

right now i think i have a fever and it took all my energy to actually make it home tonight, but i won't let myself get to bed because there are threads i need to finish reading. i'm probably going to die from whatever it is i have that i'm ignoring right now.

There was a shooting in Melbourne today, maybe gangland related... But the fact that it is such a big deal in melbourne, for a shooting to take place in the city, makes me think how awful it would be to live somewhere where it wasnt a big deal...

clearly you hate freedom

Guest Airjamie
i got shot yesterday while drinking a coors light.

this is what i do every saturday.

right now i think i have a fever and it took all my energy to actually make it home tonight, but i won't let myself get to bed because there are threads i need to finish reading. i'm probably going to die from whatever it is i have that i'm ignoring right now.

Uuuum....yeah about that dude....totally my bad and everything. I was so fucking drunk man and the condom just broke. Dude I mean, if id known i was HIV positive i so would have totally thought about stopping maybe but dude youve seen kids you know how shit is. Im sorry huggy bear. <3333333 X0X0X0X0X0X0XX0X0