superconfessional

the chick i've been crushing on purposefully ignored me for four days then texted me saying she was depressed

i asked her why she was ignoring me and all she could say was "i don't know, i'm a mess"

i kind of want to hang out with her and shit still even though she blew me off on purpose. even though there are other girls that i've been with recently that don't do that to me and want to hang out with me, i dig this girl more.

should i? i guess i have nothing to lose but i'm getting kind of attached. we've only been dating/fucking 3 weeks but whenever we hang out we end up having a good time and she usually begs me to stay the night at her place

i'm 19 she's 20 fwiw

do it chump, jesus, you implied that you want to, so just do it.

Do%20It.jpg

this chick is maddd sweat .. but i really dont want to try (scared to get hurt, kinda sounded pussy like but whatever) / i dunno, i dont know if its worth it.. so many guys on her case.. shes one of those chicks with a trillion guy friends(shes not a slut tho) but shes a mad flirt.. and im trying my best not to flirt.. but right now im getting a lot of text messages from her and i just cant help myself.. wtf do i do

forget about that shit, ive known tons of girls like that, bad news.

ohh...so youre jsut one of those scavenger types huh? eff outta here...buy your own.

seriously. mooches drive me nuts.

it's where you get so high that you feel like you are literally stuck to your couch
Today my friend and i were rolling and i noticed he had that one crazy town song on his ipod...we ended up listening to it like five times.

hahahahahah, i know exactly what youre saying for the first. and the second just made my day

It seems like everyone at sufu loves to smoke weed, and then loves to talk about how much they love to smoke weed. I find it pretty boring really, and end up just drinking more often...

It seems like everyone at sufu loves to smoke weed, and then loves to talk about how much they love to smoke weed. I find it pretty boring really, and end up just drinking more often...

drinking takes recovery time though.

but dino, i don't mooch, i always pay my way. if a kid wants me to throw in $5, im not gonna say no... he's smoking me up, so its like i'm obligated to do something in return - common courtesy.

thats cool then. im cool with mooches as long as they do something like that or pay for my munchies etc.

i like cocaine, and then talking about how i was so coked up my eyeballs felt like they were going to burst out of my head and i couldn't use my dick because of all the cocaine i did

Guest Airjamie

My friend just called me and told me we made the news. Well...not "we" but uh...

...well see last weekend we stopped by salvation army right, so the donations people make basically are just left in the back of the motherfucker all weekend right. So uh, well every once in awhile for shits we go by all drunk and the like and destroy everything. Theres usually a bunch of oldass tv sets and computer monitors and shit and they are all kinds of fun to throw rocks through. Well last weekend there was a playground set and a sofa and all kinds of shit, and we were fucking loaded so we got carried away and went over to the big used clothing bin where everyone leaves their old clothes to donate and kindof set it on fire... ....yeah if you know of an isolatedish salvation army its pretty good fun, try it sometime.

Guest Airjamie
i like cocaine, and then talking about how i was so coked up my eyeballs felt like they were going to burst out of my head and i couldn't use my dick because of all the cocaine i did

Cocaine is one hell of a drug...

It was three years ago. It was on a dark evening, in a narrow side-street near one of the big railway stations. She was standing near a doorway in the wall, under a street lamp that hardly gave any light. She had a young face, painted very thick. It was really the paint that appealed to me, the whiteness of it, like a mask, and the bright red lips. Party women never paint their faces. There was nobody else in the street, and no telescreens. She said two dollars. I went with her through the doorway and across a backyard into a basement kitchen. There was a bed against the wall, and a lamp on the table, turned down very low. She threw herself down on the bed, and at once, without any kind of preliminary in the most coarse, horrible way you can imagine, pulled up her skirt. I turned up the lamp. When I saw her in the light. When I saw her in the light she was quite an old woman, fifty years old at least. But I went ahead and did it just the same.

Totally agree with you Tyro weed is super lame when you look around you everytime and there are all these people just sitting down on the couch. Its also werid i have i have looked around at some people i knew and be like o my god these people are ugly like really ugly and then i was watching tv by my self one night and everything was clear everyone looks like a monkey and even pretty people before are ugly its just sucks who wants to just lay around and shit. Just my experiences but some people really like it so whatever.

Totally agree with you Tyro weed is super lame when you look around you everytime and there are all these people just sitting down on the couch. Its also werid i have i have looked around at some people i knew and be like o my god these people are ugly like really ugly and then i was watching tv by my self one night and everything was clear everyone looks like a monkey and even pretty people before are ugly its just sucks who wants to just lay around and shit. Just my experiences but some people really like it so whatever.

one time, i was at a child's birthday party, and i took it upon myself to walk up to every kid, look it right in the eye, and tell it that one day its parents would die, and that then no one would be there to stop bad men from eating their no-no spots.

totally untrue confession inspired by a hell of a downer post

OMC, youre making it really tough for me to keep you out of my signature with posts like that

My friend just called me and told me we made the news. Well...not "we" but uh...

...well see last weekend we stopped by salvation army right, so the donations people make basically are just left in the back of the motherfucker all weekend right. So uh, well every once in awhile for shits we go by all drunk and the like and destroy everything. Theres usually a bunch of oldass tv sets and computer monitors and shit and they are all kinds of fun to throw rocks through. Well last weekend there was a playground set and a sofa and all kinds of shit, and we were fucking loaded so we got carried away and went over to the big used clothing bin where everyone leaves their old clothes to donate and kindof set it on fire... ....yeah if you know of an isolatedish salvation army its pretty good fun, try it sometime.

what a stone cold post. unless anyones killed anybody elso i think this takes the cake. you heartless bastard :cool:

Kindof a bummer, arent you Lucas?

quite. sitting around isnt a side-effect of marijuana... i know plenty of straight kids that just sit around.

or... you can smoke in social situations that force you to be social... i never chill out when i smoke, i get deep and have largely tangental and ridiculous philosophical conversations.

hello, my names tim and i'm a criminal

in the eyes of societ i need to be in jail

for the choice of herbs i inhale

this aint no wholesale operation

just a few eights and some playstations my vocation

i pose a threat to the nation

and down in the station, the police hold no patience

lets talk space time

i like to get deep sometimes and think about einstein

and carl young and old kung fu movies i like to see

pass the hydrator please

yeah floatin on thin air

goin to amsterdam in the new year

top gear there

cause i take pride in my hobby

home made bongs using my engineering degree

dear leaders, please legalize weed for these reasons.

^like i was saying to him,

i told him,

"fuck with me and you wont live!"

so i bashed 'im tha head and downed another carling

badda badda bing for the lads night

mad fight, his face is a sore sight

the streets! id toss some reputation your way if i had any left

bastard! i've totally repped you before! if i havent i probably should

btw, where can i get topsiders cheap/in size 14..

theres a bunch of places online that have them. zappos is a little pricey i think i remember. sperry.coms prices are below zappos if i remember correctly. as for actual physical stores.. lots have them. try dsw or something like that if those are anywhere around you

No whenever i have smoked i have been hyper having fun making jokes but some have just been like im never smoking with you again even though i will say some really smart stuff they want to be all chill and shit there was only one time by self where i got kind of down when smoking. I'm sure it's just i am very affected by whatever the surroundings are.

theres a bunch of places online that have them. zappos is a little pricey i think i remember. sperry.coms prices are below zappos if i remember correctly. as for actual physical stores.. lots have them. try dsw or something like that if those are anywhere around you

see but most stores i'd go to don't care up to size 14. dsw around here is mostly womens shoes, and the mens shoes are pretty... well shit.

zappos is pricey, and i usually get my sneakers and shoes from there, but i dunno how sperry's are gonna fit on me.

see but most stores i'd go to don't care up to size 14. dsw around here is mostly womens shoes, and the mens shoes are pretty... well shit.

zappos is pricey, and i usually get my sneakers and shoes from there, but i dunno how sperry's are gonna fit on me.

i wasnt thinking about the size 14 deal. i wear the same size in those topsiders as i do in vans era/authentics/slip ons etc. if that helps any

so today i was singing the ciara and r.kelly promise remix

...in my car

....in the parking lot of a orthodox jewish day care during my break at work.

...pretending i was kells.

that's all.

you can be real here will

i think all of us here can read between the lines

dancing down the aisle while singing "like a boy" during the torah reading at a bar mitzvah is nothing to be ashamed of

Guest Airjamie
No whenever i have smoked i have been hyper having fun making jokes but some have just been like im never smoking with you again even though i will say some really smart stuff they want to be all chill and shit there was only one time by self where i got kind of down when smoking. I'm sure it's just i am very affected by whatever the surroundings are.

What the fuck did you just say? Fucking....you are suspended from posting for bumming jesus the fuck out dude. What the fuck. If anyone understood this post....i dont know ill shoot myself in the face.

It was three years ago. It was on a dark evening, in a narrow side-street near one of the big railway stations. She was standing near a doorway in the wall, under a street lamp that hardly gave any light. She had a young face, painted very thick. It was really the paint that appealed to me, the whiteness of it, like a mask, and the bright red lips. Party women never paint their faces. There was nobody else in the street, and no telescreens. She said two dollars. I went with her through the doorway and across a backyard into a basement kitchen. There was a bed against the wall, and a lamp on the table, turned down very low. She threw herself down on the bed, and at once, without any kind of preliminary in the most coarse, horrible way you can imagine, pulled up her skirt. I turned up the lamp. When I saw her in the light. When I saw her in the light she was quite an old woman, fifty years old at least. But I went ahead and did it just the same.

i cant believe youve remembered this passage to put it in here, 1984