superconfessional

Urine is sterile while inside your bladder but starts carrying impurities during the process of leaving your system, so not exactly, it just moves the stuff around (and yeah kinda helps getting out some).

As for DJRajio's gf well.....

im sure lodged semen is more likely to cause an infection than urine.. the protein included is probably great for the bacteria to harvest

same reason why men pee after sex too.

So NB is having a graduation party (she's a senior, im out..c/o 06 woo) in a couple weeks so I think that'll be a good opportuntity to a.meet some new chicks, b. see if the jealousy thing works, c. forget about her completely and just haaave fun.

So has seraphim posted since that last one?

'later kids' is hardly a dramatic exit. no one even noticed until 3 pages later.

plus, if she just quit posting, we would not know which particular bit of idiocy caused her to quit. if she indeed has. whereas this way the cause is pretty obvious.

after much needed spring cleaning, i prepared 2 bags of clothes.

1. to sell

2. to donate at YWCA.

let me just say there will be women who suffered from domestic violence wearing my marc jacobs dresses and agnes b skirts, and i am left with stretched out shitty punk band t-shirts and j crew pj bottoms.

FUCK.

after much needed spring cleaning, i prepared 2 bags of clothes.

1. to sell

2. to donate at YWCA.

let me just say there will be women who suffered from domestic violence wearing my marc jacobs dresses and agnes b skirts, and i am left with stretched out shitty punk band t-shirts and j crew pj bottoms.

FUCK.

You could wear a sack and it'd still make people jealous.

Plus, you get to feel all that positive karmic fuzzy stuff.

Gotta be happy with that.

You could wear a sack and it'd still make people jealous.

Plus, you get to feel all that positive karmic fuzzy stuff.

Gotta be happy with that.

you are right. i should stop being a baby about it and think that those pieces may put a smile on their faces rather than wearing a 'swingin utters' t-shirt.

well actually, i am gonna stop those ones off in a bit too.

you got a screw 32 shirt also?

you are right. i should stop being a baby about it and think that those pieces may put a smile on their faces rather than wearing a 'swingin utters' t-shirt.

well actually, i am gonna stop those ones off in a bit too.

so, i was gonna take a pic for wdywt and i dropped my digital camera on the floor and got its' lenses all crooked. fuck, this is the 3rd time i am gonna take this fucking machine for repair(1st time it's my fault though).maybe i will just buy a new one, this one MUST be cursed

I just realized selegna is angeles backwards and it's insomaniac and not insomniac.

Also, I had horrible allergies at work today, sneezing on everything...so if anyone in WA is expecting a fed ex package...lysol it or something

I just realized selegna is angeles backwards and it's insomaniac and not insomniac.

woah...both of those are news to me.

i rehearsed with one of my bands for the first time in about 3 months last night. i had previously found my interest and desire to keep it going waning, and because of the amount of shit i have on my plate at any one time (full time study, part time work, serious relationship/future wife, another band, etc etc etc) i decided to cut back with this particular band. basically i told them that i couldnt make a weekly commitment anymore, and i would do it only when i could afford the time....i said i understood if they werent cool with that and wanted to boot me and find someone else. thankfully, they didnt.

so anyway, we jammed as a full band last night...for the first time since january i think. to my pleasant surprise, it was fucking amazing. none of us could get the grins off our faces the whole time. i wasnt as rusty as i had feared i would be....we have one more jam next tuesday, and we our making our return next wednesday, supporting darkest hour. first show in 368 days....feels like forever. i never thought id be saying this, but i cant fucking wait :D

also.....i am realising more and more every day that with very very few exceptions, i am the only source of my problems. this is something that i need to change....otherwise shit is going to spiral out of control again and im not going to see this year out.

cheers....yeah FTW are the band i was referring to there. other band just finsihed off some preproduction shit for the new album....fucking happy with it. itll be going on our myspace this wkend. you play at all dude?

Fucking HOT weather has given me a heat rash on the back of my right leg, because my jeans are tight? Looks like it's cortisone + seersucker trou for the foreseeable future.

On the plus side, my mustache went from "perceived sex predator" to "1870s German general" today.