superconfessional

Guest youngteam

i confess that i'm motherfucking tired of the denim jokes. 'did you size down on your seatbelt?' 'did you cold soak your colostomy bag?'

enough, gayholes.

Guest youngteam

i also confess that one of my goals is to look at the index page for supertrash and see that the latest post in every single thread on the screen is a youngteam post, but you fucks keep starting stupid and boring threads that i can't be bothered to contribute to. get your act together, dickfaces.

I pin rolled my jeans today for the first time, and I am addicted.

Now I have to even out my days for pin rolling unless I want to ruin the creases I have set already. Denim geekin'.

Two things:

1. i can't swim

2. sydney, show us a close up of the pinrolls

http://skidknee.net/superfuture/pinroll_01.jpg

http://skidknee.net/superfuture/pinroll_02.jpg

http://skidknee.net/superfuture/pinroll_03.jpg - Canice edition

Don't know if out-of-context pictures work as well. These are from the night before... figuring out the art of taper pin rolls.

no matter how hard i try, no matter what i wear, i always end up looking like a scruffy-homeless-student. this does not bode well for formal events. i must be the only person i know to make a dress and a pair of heels look messy.

halp? :(

no matter how hard i try, no matter what i wear, i always end up looking like a scruffy-homeless-student. this does not bode well for formal events. i must be the only person i know to make a dress and a pair of heels look messy.

halp? :(

I think pictures are required for this...

I prefer the undone, messy hair look with fancy dresses and heels as opposed to the too-coiffed, extremely polished look. if your clothes are clean and you smell good you're ready to go. for example:

normal_zooey-flaunt72-06.jpg

my pin rolls keep coming undone

Try the taper pin roll yet? Fold the inside part of the jean over before the roll, it should keep it tight against your leg. Held up a whole day for me. :)

Guest youngteam

i've become preoccupied with this question: how many points do i need before my green square starts to enlongate?

superfuture is the worst videogame in the world.

Guest youngteam

holy christ, that was quick! but i hope you fucks -- i.e., ayn and cheapmuthafuckr -- didn't hand out pity points. i want to earn my points on my own merits.

who are we kidding, of course i deserve those points.

Guest youngteam

and while ayn and sneaker dilettante cmf pushed me over the edge, let's pause on this momentous occasion and recognize tangerine, who was the first person to give me rep. it was such an innocent time then, three weeks ago.

when i get to be old as he, i hope i'm as cool. and there are robot maids.