superconfessional

one time me and a friend were skating outside a high school minding our own business when a group of 9 or 10 russian kids come out of nowhere and surround us asking if we've seen any cops in the area

Do all of these Russians know eachother? At least it wasn't black guys or i'll be put on the spot. Edited by Desi

like a couple things pissing me off right now that make me sound super bratty.

bought that new krave cereal yesterday. its already done and i didn't even have any and no one will fess up n say they ate it.

2. the guy i used to love when i was 16 tho we became friends w benefits, is getting married on sunday. out of respect i have to go to the wedding and come to find out, my mom gave his wife my wedding dress. like srsly wtf killself. and she had it altered so fuck that shit. i still have to go and its going to b the most awkward shit ever.

the most fucked up part? this bitch hasn't even thanked me but yet had my brothers wife call to ask if i could do her makeup for free!

lmaooooooooooo im not doing it, but i am fucking that shit up so bad. not cause I'm jealous cause dude isa fuck up, I'm just appalled at the the lack of decency this bitch has.

fuck ittttttt

that is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The other dude was beat up with bats...pretty clearly premeditated. Hence, he did something stupid, and he got beat the fuck up. Shouldn't he be accountable for his own actions? I think when guys are actively looking for you, specifically, in order to beat your ass, it's most likely because of something YOU did.

For a board of supposedly hard streetwear dudes, you are all very soft, and that's pathetic.

GRR says tiny little ballerina batman.

Posted · Hidden by gramps, March 31, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by gramps, March 31, 2012 - No reason given

that is being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The other dude was beat up with bats...pretty clearly premeditated. Hence, he did something stupid, and he got beat the fuck up. Shouldn't he be accountable for his own actions? I think when guys are actively looking for you, specifically, in order to beat your ass, it's most likely because of something YOU did.

For a board of supposedly hard streetwear dudes, you are all very soft, and that's pathetic.

GRR says tiny little ballerina batman.

LOL!

dude, not even cool.

found out earlier today that the groom ran away but was talked into marring her.

and now? my family calls me at 2am, the house got robbed.

just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

Posted (edited) · Hidden by boy better know, April 1, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by boy better know, April 1, 2012 - No reason given

found out a close homie is trying to mess with a girl i used to date

i'm on bad terms with that girl and she tried to fuck me over, ie she tried to ridicule me and asked dus to me beat up last summer

i feel like unleashing hell on them but i know aids or cancer will get them both before i do

Edited by boy better know

found out a close homie is trying to mess with a girl i used to date

i'm on bad terms with that girl and she tried to fuck me over, ie she tried to ridicule me and asked dus to me beat up last summer

i feel like unleashing hell on them but i know aids or cancer will get them both before i do

back from the dead. I've been wearing the same Levi 510s for 3 weeks straight because all my other (good) jeans are out of commission right now (at the tailor).