superconfessional

I was just on my lunch break and stopped in this little comic book store. I don't even read comic books. As I turn the corner to leave, I see probably the hottest (ginger) hipster girl I've ever seen.

Smiles, say nothing, walk out.

/nogame

/cringingformyself

I befriended a random persian girl on facebook and she shoots me a "do i know you?." I respond with "if you did, would you have to ask?"

Then we start messaging each other for a a few hours while im work. Flirt or whatever, turns out she has a BF. Go back to her profile on FB in the evening.

Deleted.

She reactivates her FB, delets all her wall posts and all her photos with her bf. Changes her status from "in a relationship" to "single"

im seeing her this weekend. TF?

Step your creep-game up boys.

I befriended a random persian girl on facebook and she shoots me a "do i know you?." I respond with "if you did, would you have to ask?"

Then we start messaging each other for a a few hours while im work. Flirt or whatever, turns out she has a BF. Go back to her profile on FB in the evening.

Deleted.

She reactivates her FB, delets all her wall posts and all her photos with her bf. Changes her status from "in a relationship" to "single"

pretty sure you are going to be limping home with a bruised tail bone after having been raped by a 15in persian penis.

or fb has got her birthday listed as after 96', and its really the popo about to bust your ass.

so...

I got laid off from my job today and I am incredibly happy. it was a very unsettling situation. i got a great severance and i'm free and i feel great

but,

I had this girl there...let us call her a dream girl. absolutely perfect in every perceivable way. I never spoke to her, but i got drunk and friended her on facebook,......and then I got drunk again and for some retarded reason friended her on linked in (i drank alot of everclear, sue me and alos i am a complete loser for these social media actions). so Im kind of sad i'll never see/speak to this absolutely gorgeous girl again.

any advice?

Deleted.

even if you do get laid, this is pretty sad man

ive done worst. way worst.

but realistically, for whom is it sad? i only messaged her. I didnt make her attracted to me or tell her to break up with her bf. I just sent a friend request.

Don't trip. It's only "sad" in the first place if you're trying to compare it to the conventional romantic view of how relationships are supposed to be formed. Sure, the aid of technology allows one to interact with others through a medium that buffers out awkwardness. But in your case, I'd say shits gonna be 10x more awkward once you two meet up with the realization that yall met through fb. And if you can get past that, that's a testament to the size of your webos and proves you could probably do the same irl.

ive done worst. way worst.

but realistically, for whom is it sad? i only messaged her. I didnt make her attracted to me or tell her to break up with her bf. I just sent a friend request.

you did nothing wrong. go get her.

oh and, you know, pictures.

When I was in first year university I met a girl through a snowboarding forum. We made friends on myspace (fuck I'm old) and made plans to go ride together at a shitty little hill called Chicopee in Kitchener. Unfortunately, she bailed the night before we were supposed to meet up and broke her wrist in two places. Obviosuly, no snowboarding meet up was gonna happen, but maybe we could get together for some ice cream or coffee instead. She agreed, and we met up.

We went out and had a cute little date at this gelato place on King St. in waterloo, and went back to her place and made out for a bit. She invited me in but I had borrowed my parents car and told them I'd be back in an hour (this was 3 hours ago), so I told her we'd just have to see each other soon.

She called me the next weekend and told me a few friends were road tripping to Hamilton for the night, and that she could catch a ride to meet up if I wanted. She came over to my dorm (LOL) and her and I and a bunch of friends proceeded to get wasted on vodka and play Amped snowboarding. At some point in the evening she got up to use the semi-private washroom. I waited a few minutes and then went to see if I could catch her in the hall before she came back into my - very full - dorm room. I did, and (sparing all gory details) we drunkenly hooked up in my semi private dorm washroom for the better part of the next hour or so (leading me to the discovery of a particular form of female orgasm I wasn't aware existed, and wasn't quite prepared for mentally or ... towel-ly.)

After this whole ordeal (and the semi-embarassing semi-kindof prideful return to a room full of our friends after we had just obviously split to hook up somewhere) she invited me back to her place. I was hammered off the better part of a 40 of vodka at this point so it seemed like a great idea and all of the details she told me were more or less ignored.

We got to her place, fooled around a bit more and I passed out on her couch in the basement, unshowered, pants covered in girl...residue.

I woke up to the sound of small children screaming. Three little girls were running around the basement playing and screaming and laughing, and they boldy strode up to the large lump that lay passed out on their sofa. "Who are you!"

"Unghhhhhhhh....Matt. Who are you?"

"We're Tess's sisters!! Are you ready to go to the Science Centre?!"

"....um..."

Tess comes downstairs dressed and refreshed looking. My right eye is still stuck shut with morning crud, and my mouth tastes like old vodka.

She plants a big kiss on me and asks if I'm ready to go to the Science Centre with her family.

Apparently, in my drunken stupor, I'd agreed to spend a full day during MARCH BREAK at the fucking Science Centre with her mother, grandmother, and 3 little sisters. I didn't have a way back to Hamilton (and obviously I wasn't calling my parents to ask for a ride) so I didn't have much choice. We crammed into their Dodge Caravan, all 7 of us (myself, still covered in the remains of whatever debauchery myself and this woman's daughter had been up to the night before) and drove to the Science Centre, which was rammed with literally thousands of screaming children enjoying their March Break, while I nursed possibly the worst hang over I have ever expeirenced in my entire life, making periodic trips to vomit in washrooms full of sweet little confused toddlers and their fathers who eyed me furiously. To this day I'm not sure what Tess's grandma and mother thought of me. I was a strange boy who showed up at 3 AM the night before and intruded on their family trip to the science centre, probably reeking of Vodka the entire time. On the other hand, her little sisters loved me and I probably provided a much needed break for the single mom would've been tasked with taking care of them the whole time otherwise.

In summation, the internet is hilarious for meeting girls.

Sorry for the long story.

Bored at work and Zubin's tale reminded me of all that.

Edit - Forgot to mention, I saw this girl several times after that, over the course of almost two months. In that entire time I never saw her left arm, because it was in a cast from the day I met her.

We got to her place, fooled around a bit more and I passed out on her couch in the basement, unshowered, pants covered in girl...residue.

Important questions: Did it mess up your fadez? Did you have to soak earlier than you wanted, or did stay true to your denimz and let the residue crust on your jawns for the next 6 months???

I'm fairly certain I was wearing some Red Dragons or C1rca jeans at this point, so I don't think I really cared (keep in mind that this was 2004).

Good story. I remember rockin some billabong tees with zip off billabong cargo pants rockin white/gum Emerica Reynolds skatin down the street listening to Sr-71/Blink and shit. Oh my how things have changed.

If you don't want to look like shit or odd then you have to consider what the masses are wearing. Look at the models and mannequins in large, moderately priced chain stores and don't diverge too much from that. If you want to buy at expensive stores, that's fine, but you have to be aware of what's too unusual and avoid it unless you don't mind attempting to be a trend setter and risking looking weird. If you just read tumblrs and just go on superfuture, you'll be exposed too all kinds of wild things that some famous designer of not commonly worn clothes is trying to get people to wear. They could be OK, but you need a certain level of good taste to be able to pick out something that won't make you look weird.