superconfessional

basically.

im cuddling, hand holding, kissing this girl i've sort of been into for a while, she broke up w/ her long time boyfriend last week. she texts me like wsup with that kiss? im like, i like you.

she responds with some shit about being good friends and not wanting to rush because of her last relationship. i am retarded.

fuck.

ive been friends with her for years, i feel fucking retarded.

gonna go die in a mosh pit brb.

you didn't fuck up. you just acted on how you felt. nothing wrong with that

whats with people complaining about finals in march? mine are in mid may :confused::confused:quarter system?

quarter system indeed. fuck it (quarters) btw.

contrary to what most people have told me, I think ochem isn't that hard and actually pretty interesting. I like how things make almost intuitive sense.

good luck on finals my UC peeps

ochem is the most interesting thing about chemistry imo. but the closer you look, the harder it gets

ochem is the most interesting thing about chemistry imo. but the closer you look, the harder it gets

you obviously have never played with physical chemistry.

physics, in my chemstry? ok

in my sig now. hahaha

I really have to work on getting my sleep back. I'm tired of falling asleep in class; I missed a majority if Red Cliff because of this.

yo i said that ochem is the most interesting. physchem is just a major bitch and just a lot harder on a math level. i tried to fux with those schrödinger equations but that just went over my head

in my sig now. hahaha

I really have to work on getting my sleep back. I'm tired of falling asleep in class; I missed a majority if Red Cliff because of this.

hahaha.

yeah i think i nodded off in one class and woke up horribly confused because we were talking about electron pushing (which i understand) and then woke up to quantum probability and i felt like :confused:

So my gf let me borrow her old cell phone since mine is fucked. I'm going through her sent texts from like two years ago and shits hilarious. I'm not an asshole because these are texts from two years ago rather than now right?