superconfessional

also i didnt get the job i was pining after. i showed clear interest, was over qualified and killed the interview (i think?). so what the fuck. i got a letter of rejection in the mail.

major identity crisis in the works.

I'm thinking you were too expensive and that the potential growth might be limited. Cutting costs and hiring someone cheaper may have been the better solution for the employer.

Fuck them. You're better than that.

im a total mess right now. and i feel like i should be feeling depressed but i am more or less just feeling nothing but apathy. i think id rather be depressed.

also i didnt get the job i was pining after. i showed clear interest, was over qualified and killed the interview (i think?). so what the fuck. i got a letter of rejection in the mail.

major identity crisis in the works.

whatchu talkin bout?

apathy is one of the top symptoms of clinical depression...

I confess that I've wanted to hand out neg reps in the 'food you hated as a child but now you like' threak.

Actually doing it would be retarded though. Who the fuck cares.

I only participate on superfuture to see events and more importantly in the hopes that someone will buy these damned diors that don't fit me so I can buy a leather jacket that does fit.

sometimes i wish i could be gothninja.

then some beezy compliments my chest/shoulders or some ish and i'm like yeahhhh, i guess the broad build has it's upsides.

but that quickly passes and then i wish i could be gothninja again.

black goes so well with my soooouuuullllll

bronx beezy was asking for my number and all I could think was... she's not steezin' in a way that would compliment me (and vice versa)

that and...

What would sufu think?