superconfessional

told my older brother how disrespectful and ungrateful he's been for manipulating me into letting him keep my money for years and how he ended up spending it. yelled at him for being 23 yrs old jobless and living off his girlfriend and for taking money from my brother that he got for financial aid. most of all i told him that all of his fuck ups have been cause by only him and not by our economic state or the acts of other. it was him who's fucked up. so much tension released. so much tension caused.

but fuck it feels good tho

kerni is mister indian panda, not to be confused with m-flo, the Korean American that masquerades as a Japanese rapper.

"BA-BARI-" "BA-BARA" ja nee

'BARUBARU" "BA-BERU" demo arimasen, it's

V-to the-E-R-B-A-L

"BA-BERU" ga name kore ga shin no spell

Just found out that my ex-gf got engaged, and I'm not taking it too well.

I'm 24 (she's 22) so it's not really like I was expecting this (first ex to get engaged). Also, she's been with the dude since about a week after we split up (3 yrs ago). I guess I have mixed feelings about it (to put it mildly)... and can't really talk about it with my current gf (we've been together 2 years), as she's the jealous type.

It just sucks. I feel like I never quite appreciate a girl I'm with, until either they've left me, or I've left them (as was the case w/ the girl in question -- which makes all of this worse). I guess I have some regrets about that all... and it sucks.

(...)

It just sucks. I feel like I never quite appreciate a girl I'm with, until either they've left me, or I've left them (as was the case w/ the girl in question -- which makes all of this worse). I guess I have some regrets about that all... and it sucks.

all very recognisable. Although I think it means that's she's not the right one, but you don't see that in hindsight.

Well I prefer to think this.:)

i get really attached to books/tv shows/ movies and usually miss the characters after/ get slightly depressed.

:o I like to think that my fave characters are getting into new fun exciting adventures...that all goes on in my head tho.

^^can't rep Diamonds, but i burst out laughing in the middle of my office

co-workers think i'm strange® now

but, um, sorry to hear and congrats all at once dismal

^^can't rep Diamonds, but i burst out laughing in the middle of my office

co-workers think i'm strange® now

i wanna see what was posted!

i just woke up and a bit stressed ate five bars of chocolate. damn mars and their 2 for $1 promo. after sunday i should be good.

didn't sleep at all last night because of smoking too much, felt awful, went to the gym this morning. woke me up a bit. but I need to not smoke weed because it just makes me feel awful. Psychedelics and other drugs of that sort don't have any hang-over effects on me, but weed creates this strange next day haziness that I don't need. It also made me eat $11 worth of frozen yogurt (with brownie bits, M&M's, and Reese's Chunks) on top of like 4 beers. fat status.