superconfessional

This happens to be the worst angle of this car on camera (and they always photo it this way), but in person, it's not too bad. The front is why I couldn't understand this design for like 3 or 4 years after it came out, and then finally it hit me. The absolute best angle of this car is the reverse arcs that meet at the C-pillar, rear 3/4 shot, slight from below.

Just the first non-humongous-sized pic google produced, didn't feel like looking for ages.

Feel free to post more qporte fap materials.

are you really driving a quattroporte?

The TOJ2 is located in Yamate, Yokohama, and its members do not like walking to buy Wendy's SPicy Chicken sets or beer, so the projected mode of transportation for the TOJ2 (3 members and a dog) is the Quattroporte.

The TOJ2 is located in Yamate, Yokohama, and its members do not like walking to buy Wendy's SPicy Chicken sets or beer, so the projected mode of transportation for the TOJ2 (3 members and a dog) is the Quattroporte.

no car + tokyo > yokohama + quattroporte?

the qporte does have a nice feel on the inside. I just hate the second rate ferrari gear box they put in it. the new maserati coupe is beautiful though. I love the interior on them now.

the s63 is my big body power mobile of choice these days. always a naturally aspirated 6.2 liter concept.

The Qporte has had the F430 F1 gearbox since the GTS came out, cept it only costs half as much on the Maserati. It's the best deal going in a car for the past 5 years. You get the F430 put into a sedan form factor, with a real deal Pinifarina body, and you can pick them up for about $50-60K used. Best deal going in a pre-owned car for this decade.

If Entourage is Stacy Adams and Kenneth Cole, then the TOJ2 is fewer, skinnier, better looking, more Asian, and bigger breasts/skinnier waists on the female side, with a lot more jawnz and less fat.

what size feet does she have?

I think you need to teach her a lesson by giving me those shoes immediately.

You're doing the SM job right? My ex boyfriend did that and he hated it but he made a shitload of money so keep at it!!

She's an 8, they may be an 8.5 to share with her twin though. She messaged me all last night accusing me of fucking her shit up purposely, demanded my ipod as repayment, and is threatening to call ticketmaster to report the ticket I have for a show next week as stolen. Which hurts her in the long run since I figured I probably wouldn't sell it, so I was going to give it to her one good friend so they could go.

So she demands I try to fix it, I happen to have the day off today... and she doesn't respond. I honestly think it's probably not even broken at this point.

Yes, SM right now. First day was pretty shit, and I got burnt to hell, but the promise of the money is hard to ignore. The reality is a lot of people make a lot less than they advertise though :(.

You're stuck here til Thursday? When I get back into town tomorrow after work, wanna grab a drink? I feel bad for missing out on the fun Saturday, though Spiral Beach put on a good show.

I now incessantly narrate my dog's activity in an imitated ethnic woman's voice. all day.

eg, when dog jumps up with front paws on laptop, it is "Minami do compyuutah!"

I have the feeling I will have daughters. If the current woman I have is the genetic base for said daughters, then that could be a handful.

My alcohol problem and mental state + woman's looks + snobby Temple of Jawnz lifestyle = psycho princess whore.

Is there anything good to buy in Daikanyama/Ebisu though? It's all rentals nowadays innit? She has a pretty big 3LDK with balcony down there and likes repping Yokohama too.

Guest jmatsu
Is there anything good to buy in Daikanyama/Ebisu though? It's all rentals nowadays innit? She has a pretty big 3LDK with balcony down there and likes repping Yokohama too.

wait..whut? your girl owns her own shit in daikanyama? or ebisu? wow.

no wonder you just got a dog...

nah, she got a 3LDK in the hills, but said she wants to move up to Daikanyama eventually. I'd be happy, close to Ebisu Wendy's.

She doesn't work, and I'm not gonna work for awhile either, so no big rush. Get the Sogo truck to bring my beer and food up the hill and I'm good.