superconfessional

sometimes i'm nice, maybe too nice because people automatically think theres a motive behind my actions or make assumptions that isn't true.

i really hate that.

i've brought three ipods and gave two away to my little sister, of course she gets first dibs but if she doesn't want it i'd give it to a friend. i gave away a sony md player before. i tend to buy things on a whim because it is cute or cheap and once in a blue moon i try my best to de-clutter all the stuff i brought cos i like it but i don't really use it. i'm also too freaking lazy to go through the hassle of ebaying that shit off the profit isn't so great anyways.

its funny though, recently i gave an extra leather pouch that i had to my coworker/friend and she just was touched.

later i gave a guy a pack of candy and he thinks i like him -____________-

i bought an xbox 360 today and i think im going to give it to my little brother

i started playing and i just can't get into video games the way i used to

i don't use my 360 a lot either. if i didn't have flatmates to play pro evo, i probably would use it at all... probably will sell it next year when i live alone.

i have gta, skate 1 (want to finish the first before buying the second), forza motorsport 2 and pro evolution soccer 6. i'll probably buy the extension for gta, skate 2 and maybe top spin 3...

never bought xbox live arcade games, are they good ?

u cant cop happiness

inciteful.

i have xbox 360 and a couple games (cod 4, etc) and i enjoy it.

but i played nba jams on the genesis a couple weeks ago for the first time, and damn, that shits what video games are all about: laughing it up with your buddies as pat ewing catches on fire while jumping 18 feet in the air from the free throw line to throw down a massive dunk to win the game.

i think most games nowadays just lack that kind of feel

freecat, get Rez HD and smoke some weed before playing

shit's magic

haha, exactly what i thought when i checked the trailer on youtube. i'll wait until my midterm exams are over and will do.

FML

today i recieved a text from a wierd number, says 'miss you, hope to see you soon! xx'

i automotically assume the number is an ex-bf i still talk to because once in a blue moon because i dont even know why, and text back 'miss you too [insert ex's name here], happy st pattys day xoxo]

just realized the number belonged to this other guy who is def not my ex-bf

:( omg i feel so bad right now

how can this happen to someone whose love life is completely dead, epic fail.

FML

today i recieved a text from a wierd number, says 'miss you, hope to see you soon! xx'

i automotically assume the number is an ex-bf i still talk to because once in a blue moon because i dont even know why, and text back 'miss you too [insert ex's name here], happy st pattys day xoxo]

just realized the number belonged to this other guy who is def not my ex-bf

:( omg i feel so bad right now

how can this happen to someone whose love life is completely dead, epic fail.

oneeeeee, twooooo, edmond's coming for youuuuuu

How do white people do it on st. pattys?

I went to sleep at 7am and woke up at 12pm, and hundreds of bros and CWGs magically appeared on our street along with their couches, blocking up the parking lot and playing techno remixes and lady gaga.

The one single brown guy on our street was all the way at the other end of the street by himself, pretending to skateboard but really just staring at the white kids maybe thinking "hey guys do you think i can join ya?"