superconfessional

moneytuff my girlfriend of 14 monthes just kinda broke up with me but not and its so fucking complicated and draining it just had to be done over spring break. i am seeing her in a day or so too. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. hate how in love with her i am and that she has my sufu account password and will probably read this but i don't care.

moneytuff my girlfriend of 14 monthes just kinda broke up with me but not and its so fucking complicated and draining it just had to be done over spring break. i am seeing her in a day or so too. fuuuuuuuuuuuuu. hate how in love with her i am and that she has my sufu account password and will probably read this but i don't care.

hey man, that sucks. hate that shit. :(

believe so, the one i want is a 46, 18 P2P which is around what i am in t-shirts and if it stretches i oughtta be satisfied, but then again for that much money there is so much to buy! i can allow myself to spend 500, but on what i have no idea. ma+ wallet i wanted seems kinda stupid right now :\

sometimes i'm nice, maybe too nice because people automatically think theres a motive behind my actions or make assumptions that isn't true.

i really hate that.

i've brought three ipods and gave two away to my little sister, of course she gets first dibs but if she doesn't want it i'd give it to a friend. i gave away a sony md player before. i tend to buy things on a whim because it is cute or cheap and once in a blue moon i try my best to de-clutter all the stuff i brought cos i like it but i don't really use it. i'm also too freaking lazy to go through the hassle of ebaying that shit off the profit isn't so great anyways.

its funny though, recently i gave an extra leather pouch that i had to my coworker/friend and she just was touched.

later i gave a guy a pack of candy and he thinks i like him -____________-

hi whit. how old is little sister? i want dem ipods too :333333

for coke money

sometimes i'm nice, maybe too nice because people automatically think theres a motive behind my actions or make assumptions that isn't true.

i really hate that.

i've brought three ipods and gave two away to my little sister, of course she gets first dibs but if she doesn't want it i'd give it to a friend. i gave away a sony md player before. i tend to buy things on a whim because it is cute or cheap and once in a blue moon i try my best to de-clutter all the stuff i brought cos i like it but i don't really use it. i'm also too freaking lazy to go through the hassle of ebaying that shit off the profit isn't so great anyways.

its funny though, recently i gave an extra leather pouch that i had to my coworker/friend and she just was touched.

No one ever gives me candy

Today I was playing Smash Bros on Wii and I was trying to get that trophy for beating classic on intense and it was so tense and I was sweating like a pig that when I got up to get the phone I slipped from all the sweat.

I also have a gabajizillion lecture slides to go through for finance but I am probably going to go play smash bros now.

GNDI = GNE + TB + NFIA + NUT

No one ever gives me candy

Today I was playing Smash Bros on Wii and I was trying to get that trophy for beating classic on intense and it was so tense and I was sweating like a pig that when I got up to get the phone I slipped from all the sweat.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START

always works.

(KONAMI concept)

i really hate that.

will you buy me a pack of candy too ?