superconfessional

Last night, while I was walking just outside Back Bay/Downtown Boston, I kicked over this homeless guy's change cup while I was walking and texting. I stammered apologies , but then he sort of glared at me and then I got scared and walked away quickly. I didn't even help him. I didn't even have change! I'm going to hell. :(

Haha, I love that film. They are both so amazingly, funny neurotic.

Suze. Learn some awesome Greek slang phrases and drop some bombs. Or just some normal nice kinda small talk stuff like, 'you look pretty in that frock today' for the mum's or 'sweeeet 'stache' for the pop's etc.

Watch "2 Days In Paris"…you'll enjoy the similar situation you and the main character is in. Plus, it's Julie Delpy for chrissakes.

I'm so short that the leggings I just tried on (cos they are super thick material) stacks on the bottom so it looks like I'm wearing a pair of

skinny pants..I'm tempted to get the black one to wear as work pants and grey for casual days. forty bucks. I wonder if I should try it out at work and see if my manager makes a comment..I have an extra skirt in my locker just in case..most pants don't flatter my short frame..

lol...ive been posting all over that ive been in S.I./NYC!!! (see meetup thread)

im here till tomorrow afternoon maybe? :(:o

haha, i will be driving home tomorrow through PA.... hmmmm i will be on the lookout! :P

hmmm

I will let you know what's up.

5'4

it's not super tight either..thoughout the leg it fits exactly like denim for me..only difference is bum area there's no pocket :|

appple bottom jeeeeenz

bootz w/ da furrrr

whitney's got dem lurkerz

lukin @ hurrr

she hit da flow

next ting ya know

shawty got low low low low low low

low.

yes?

5'4

it's not super tight either..thoughout the leg it fits exactly like denim for me..only difference is bum area there's no pocket :|

you're not that short, i guess you're just very slightly below average.

i would advise you against wearing them as pants unless your top covers your bum (a long top or short dress)

This is crazy talk.

I've actually cut my own hair..twice

but not with children's sisscors..that is some mad skills there

@ egyt yah I wear pretty long tees or tops sometimes so that's when I plan on wearing them..I'm not short at all if compared to American standards (I'm average) but most pants/jeans I'd have to get it tailored--which i'm too lazy to do so so I'd have em dragged on the floor or rolled up

I guess now ya'all know why I prefer skirts..

I used to cut my own hair with just the buzzer or clippers thing, whatever you call it. It was easy because I'd just cut it all off the same length.

Then one time I was abnormally intoxicated while doing it, and nicked the hell out of the back of my skull, leaving a weirdly perfect star-shaped bald spot. It looked like I had done it on purpose so I embraced the idea. Put in two more stars plus some Vanilla Ice racing stripes on the side. That was the smoothness.

vanilla-ice.jpg

i still feel like shit from last night. my head is aching, but at least my stomach has settled. drove home (around the corner though) hella drunk. made like 3 international calls for i don't know how long and i don't even know how i could have dialed like 20 numbers.

toward teh beginning of this year i got really sick, i had a bad throat infection that got to the point that the pain was so bad that i couldnt eat for 6 days. for teh last couple of days ive been feeling the same precursor symptoms and im hoping its not the same shit, cause i dont want to deal with that again.

no clue. id never had anything like that before so i dont know what caused it. but i cant risk getting sick any time soon, so i hope it turns out to be nothing.