superconfessional

Yardsale Legend. Rep handed.

He was a cop in "36 quai des orfèvres", but that's a recent movie.

Yeah thats the film....it's awesome huh...he's just so farking good.

I saw this movie at the theatre, and I thought it was one of the best recent french cop film, clavier and depardieu where in their great days.

I've got enough liquor in me to have an excuse in the morning.

FUCK YOU, DISILLUSIONED.

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK.

AS MUCH "FUN" AS YOU THINK YOU'RE HAVING, I CAN GUARANTEE YOU THAT EVERYONE ELSE IS HAVING MORE.

AT YOUR EXPENSE.

FUCK YOU.

/begin wait for idiotic response and fugly WAYWT

^ can I steal your sig ?

confession to my parent, i put the url on my testament: i lied about the internet being pirated from 1998 to 2000, there was no pirate using our internet 50 hours+, but it was me.

^ can I steal your sig ?

confession to my parent, i put the url on my testament: i lied about the internet being pirated from 1998 to 2000, there was no pirate using our internet 50 hours+, but it was me.

the sig is meant to be stolen. spread the good word!

who did you tell this to?!?? (curious)

Crying Diamonds. he butchers respectable brands and his hair makes me think of an aging magician or one of those dungeon & dragons LARP afficionados.

i told him he should kill himself the second time around. the first time i just said, "you ruin completely respectable brands and you have very little concept of how to dress yourself. also, cut your hair, it's on some penn & teller level of lameness" or something along those lines.

My roommate cleaned the living room yesterday. And my car keys which are always in the living room ended up missing. He completely denied it, saying that he definitely looked through the stuff and my keys weren't in the pile of shit he threw out.

But I didn't trust his dumb ass. I figured they were in the garbage which the rest of the stuff he threw out, so this morning I dug through about 3 bags of rained on garbage and finally found them.

My roommate cleaned the living room yesterday. And my car keys which are always in the living room ended up missing. He completely denied it, saying that he definitely looked through the stuff and my keys weren't in the pile of shit he threw out.

But I didn't trust his dumb ass. I figured they were in the garbage which the rest of the stuff he threw out, so this morning I dug through about 3 bags of rained on garbage and finally found them.

that sucks jimmy... at least the weather turned back to nice this afternoon. was awful these last couple of days.