superconfessional

fuck not being able to drive and fuck living on the opposite side of town where anything slightly interesting happens.

i cant get a ride to this party and my friend who was gonna take me fucking ditched me for his gf and two of her fat friends

fuck

how old are you?

get your license.

hwo doi dwonload dis software??? i want 2 hear myself

ok so when i was using opera, i highlighted some word and right clicked on it, it gave me a speak option, when i clicked on that it said that i dont have that downloaded and if i would like to download it, i clicked yes and now i dont have to read anything, just have robot voice man do it for me.

Nah, I'll never go to Cambridge. Not even for African Lion Safari if that shit is close to there. She just wants me to watch her kids for her is all. Get on that parkdale steeze.

Confession: I once dropped my 2 year old cousin down a flight of stairs. I sorta laughed.

oh in that case do it and we'll set you up with corny whites

essshhhh fuck that man, i'm looking for a way to get out of this shithole and move to the city, and you're coming out here? stay away haha...

don't even complain about living in cambridge, i live in Winnipeg. I loathe this place.

fadingblue, did you know that Tucson won some kind of national award for its bus service? BULLLSHIIIIT. I swear there's only like three for the whole damn city. When are non-costal cities going to get some decent public transit?