superconfessional

I have an issue. Last Friday, and Saturday, I wait, and wait, for the mail man. At any hint of a car that sounds like the mail man, I jump from my seat and look outside to see if it is him. Yet, he did not deliver my w+h hoodie. I'm killing myself waiting for it. Stupid post office not delivering on sunday.

yeah------waiting for gear is tough. you gotta be zen about it. push it out of your mind. when it comes, it comes.

i dreamt of denim again last night. a few weeks ago, i had a dream about a new-fangled pair of jeans that chicken introduced me to, they were dyed in patches of blue red green, almost like a tie-dye, and when you wear them, they swirl and shit. i was thinking "i dunno about this" but i just had to cop to see what it was about. i woke up both relieved and disappointed.

yeah------waiting for gear is tough. you gotta be zen about it. push it out of your mind. when it comes, it comes.

i dreamt of denim again last night. a few weeks ago, i had a dream about a new-fangled pair of jeans that chicken introduced me to, they were dyed in patches of blue red green, almost like a tie-dye, and when you wear them, they swirl and shit. i was thinking "i dunno about this" but i just had to cop to see what it was about. i woke up both relieved and disappointed.

imagine waiting for my xin amp. five months and still no word.

funny... i dreamt about denim this morning... right before i woke up. i cut up my contest sams by a river, took pics, and used the peices to wrap up the trout that i had caught.

I got in a farting contest with a couple of my buddies at the bar last night and nearly shit my contest sammies. I would have cried.

Not because I shit myself... that would've been funny. But crying for the fact that I would have to wash these.

Did you nearly 'shart' yourself haha.

I had a nightmare about denim last night....the aw's bleached in the sun after like 2 hours...arrrgghhh....and everyone I had sold jeans too were walking around in 80's bleachy/stonewash denim and everyone was e-mailing me saying the what the fucks up with this I look like a tool??? Weird

for a bit of a weird superconfession, while this site was down i finally read some of the stuff on styleforum but refused to join cause i didnt feel right. also my join date is much more badass here than it would be over there.

• 2 weeks later...

i get really emotional when playing madden. recently, i have began playing the cpu at all-madden level, since beating opponents 110 - 0 on all-pro is getting tiring. the fucking cpu cheats. it gets me angry. ive broken:

2 controllers.

a candle and candle holder.

my sisters "who wants to be a millionaire" board game.

slightly punctured a wall by throwing a chair at it.

the chair.

the case for madden.

almost broke the tv by throwing a pillow at it. i caught it on time.

and my voice is almost gone from screaming what the fuck so many times.

i had to fiddle with the ai settings in order to get things nice and fair. im happy now.

i get really emotional when playing madden. recently, i have began playing the cpu at all-madden level, since beating opponents 110 - 0 on all-pro is getting tiring. the fucking cpu cheats. it gets me angry. ive broken:

2 controllers.

the chair.

the case for madden.

i had to fiddle with the ai settings in order to get things nice and fair. im happy now.

Damn red... all that emotion.

Yeah tweaking settings can be a bitch--most of the times you jack up the settings and it's just not fair for you. I find myself too lazy to tweak at higher difficulties and just playing like a retard to make things more realistic. Smeh.

2 controllers.

the chair.

the case for madden.

buying a ps2: 100$

buying madden: 50$

watching red's "madden-rage": priceless

Haha Thorns, I missed this post. I didn't go see them last time they were here, everyone was saying they were excellent blah blah. Sure you can stay at my gaff, you can sleep in the denim holding room:D

Can we crouch around a pile of ones in your stairwell and play dice?

Oh yeah the confession part. I'm seriously jealous of all you aussies and new zealanders. Tool is spending the entire month of january into february touring through your countries and I really fuckin want to buy a plane ticket and see 'em again. Haha maybe ande would let me sleep in his workshop for a night or something.

I'm the total opposite. When I get stuck into a game of Goldeneye or something I sit almost entirely motionless the whole time... I'm a ruthless bastard when it comes to games.

I'm with double d on this one. I get too wrapped up in stupid shit and try to do things perfectly, sitting still all the while. My friend is convinced I'm a masochist.

(still, nowhere near as bad as another friend of mine who plays FF11. About 72 hours in less than a week camping in one spot for a single item. I don't feel so bad about my couple of hours on weekends, anymore.)

Someone needs to record the destruction and post it on youtube--sequel to ballad of red.

haha, found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

red do you recognize any of the symptoms here ?

with games i get staring at the screen really intently with my hands moving all over the place as if when i move my hands it makes what direction im pressing go more and shout "what the??!" a lot. i get grumpy becuase im shit at video games becuase i dont own anything after the playstation 1.

confession: i forgot about christian hosoi and shamed myself infront of sf. i hav refreshed my memory now tho. fuckin nutcase - he got some serious air seems he had no fear whatsoever

number 2: when i told my ex for 2 years that i didnt fancy a girl she hated (because she'd kissed me once in front of her - there was nothing in it tho shes just a flirtly girl) i was lying. i wanted her since before i knew my ex. 3 years. now i might finally b able to get some i get cold feet makin the move. god damn.

and im scared of heights.

haha, found this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBVmfIUR1DA

red do you recognize any of the symptoms here ?

haha. actually, i relate more to this guy:

uGVXUAPcWR0

except a little less screaming and much more throwing.

i think it would be fun to record it, but im not sure i can afford to. i only have one controller now (had to buy a new one from a thrift store) and its barely holding up. its split in half and i have to hold it together. and the r2 button gets stuck most of the time.

2 controllers.

the chair.

the case for madden.

i feel your pain ..... but im only at all pro right now ...

haha. actually, i relate more to this guy:

except a little less screaming and much more throwing.

i think it would be fun to record it, but im not sure i can afford to. i only have one controller now (had to buy a new one from a thrift store) and its barely holding up. its split in half and i have to hold it together. and the r2 button gets stuck most of the time.

haha. i love the part where he double slaps the tv monitor and calls it a bitch.. what a gaylord..