superconfessional

i feel like the biggest jerk. so for my birthday, i had a french exam that day, and i decided not to go. i haven't been to class for maybe two weeks. today i see my french professor and it just so happens that on exam day, they threw a surprise birthday party for me in class. my professor bought me a cake, and SURPRISE! i wasn't there. i'm so embarassed. i just got the card that everyone signed for me. i'm going to cook for everyone on monday :(

i feel like the biggest jerk. so for my birthday, i had a french exam that day, and i decided not to go. i haven't been to class for maybe two weeks. today i see my french professor and it just so happens that on exam day, they threw a surprise birthday party for me in class. my professor bought me a cake, and SURPRISE! i wasn't there. i'm so embarassed. i just got the card that everyone signed for me. i'm going to cook for everyone on monday :(

He wants you to suck his dick because i see no reason why a grown ass person would bring a pupil some sweets or treats unless he wants you to earn that 'A' the easy way. Or you just may have very nice teach/classmates...dunno i got a going away 'surprise' party when I was an exchange student....a traumatic event in my life...being away from home when I was 10. Cake was good.

He wants you to suck his dick because i see no reason why a grown ass person would bring a pupil some sweets or treats unless he wants you to earn that 'A' the easy way. Or you just may have very nice teach/classmates...dunno i got a going away 'surprise' party when I was an exchange student....a traumatic event in my life...being away from home when I was 10. Cake was good.

trannyfee, quit being a creep. my professor is a woman. it's a rather small class so we're all really cool.

i know i should have listened to you calvin! dangit

why would anyone ditch class??

especially if there was an exam?

my birthday was yesterday and i spent it acing my research proposal and finishing all my calc homework 2 days ahead of time so i had room to study for my midterm this friday

oh wait i have no life nvm

Some random IMed to tell me that Johnny Cupcakes mentioned me by name during some fucking lecture he was giving at a university, or something.

Obviously me putting his shit brand on blast four years ago was a pretty big life event for him.

That's more than I can say for myself (and most others here), since he and his brand faded out into complete obscurity/irrelevance years ago. I had completely forgotten.

I miss the days when T-Shirt brands would get so upset at superfuture that they would start stalking you.

i don't think i remember this event, is there a sufu thread with this?

how did he stalk you?

Some random IMed to tell me that Johnny Cupcakes mentioned me by name during some fucking lecture he was giving at a university, or something.

Obviously me putting his shit brand on blast four years ago was a pretty big life event for him.

That's more than I can say for myself (and most others here), since he and his brand faded out into complete obscurity/irrelevance years ago. I had completely forgotten.

I miss the days when T-Shirt brands would get so upset at superfuture that they would start stalking you.