superconfessional

tell me about

she was just lying around this morning and just wanted to tell her to get the fuck out but i just couldnt do it. i dont understand the womens

btw. its great that we can all just write whatever we want on here

kinda liberating

8oi (5:43:21 PM): you know what's gay

8oi (5:43:24 PM): wearing tight pants

8oi (5:43:29 PM): and then having a permanent boner

rip (5:43:30 PM): and getting a boner

rip (5:43:32 PM): lol

8oi (5:43:32 PM): wow

rip (5:43:33 PM): i knew it

8oi (5:43:34 PM): you are so genius

how do ppl dance sober? i find it near impossible, and yet all these kids were doing just that at a pretty good dance party thrown by the school.

oh well.

each time i tried i couldn't

hopefully there was this girl from canada yesterday night because the english ones... damn... when i heard that we were going to go to an apt full of english girls i was kinda excited. but when i arrived... i started drinking vodka... then we played games and everything, i got very drunk, talked in nigga talk with paul the ginger guy from london at the bar, then it was time to go home...

and when i kissed the english girls goodbye, they moved their head to get a kiss on the lips rather than on the cheek.... freaky english girls.

mornings after are the worst. it's like, "should i call you? fuck you again? do you have a boyfriend? do you need cab fare?"

tell me about

she was just lying around this morning and just wanted to tell her to get the fuck out but i just couldnt do it. i dont understand the womens

btw. its great that we can all just write whatever we want on here

kinda liberating

sheesh, HIV test. be care what you do next time....

yeah. its not that i have multiple partners or anything like that. i just wanted to at least take note/ precautions. its the whole unprotected sex thing that's worrying me.

i can do the morning fuck, but i need a cigarette first... tho if i have to work, sometimes ill go ahead and just jump into it.

need a cigarette before anything.. or during