superconfessional

confessional: i am a very, very large fan of sonic youth. i've got (almost) all of their albums and some ~25 live recordings of sets.

leonard, you might like "sugar kane," "rain on tin" or "peace attacks" (or just about anything on the album sonic nurse if you like chill-er sonic youth music).

WHACHU KNOW BOUT SYOUFS?

shit man, I've seen them three times now and they have not failed to be fucking awesome.

I'm getting much much better, but i used to / still occasionally have problems remembering which jeepster is and which clopek is. One is canadian. One is fucking huge. One is alcoholic. One likes emogothninjaindie music and goes to concerts. One lives in new york. One has scar. One had baby with dolly. Both have lots of posts. I feel mentally retarded.

I has baby w/ dolly. Clopek has neck issues. We're both huge, just that I'm huge-er. Not Canadian.

WHACHU KNOW BOUT SYOUFS?

shit man, I've seen them three times now and they have not failed to be fucking awesome.

thrice for me as well. for sure, they rockeh deh house.

what "eras" did you see them in? i saw two rather ripped shows and one daydream reissue show. yeah... what an ear-fucking show. truly great.

confessional: i am a very, very large fan of sonic youth. i've got (almost) all of their albums and some ~25 live recordings of sets.

leonard, you might like "sugar kane," "rain on tin" or "peace attacks" (or just about anything on the album sonic nurse if you like chill-er sonic youth music).

oh I've listened to all their albums (reasonably like the ones a sonic youth fan should have), i just happened to be listening to Rather Ripped and wanted to state it. ^_^

oh I've listened to all their albums (reasonably like the ones a sonic youth fan should have), i just happened to be listening to Rather Ripped and wanted to state it. ^_^

oops. sorry about that, sir.

um. somewhat on topic?... thurston's latest solo was a huge disappointment, with only a few songs worth listening to multiple times.

and yeah. the helen lundeberg/eyeliner vinyl single was excellent. nerding out here...

ah, so before the reissues started becoming "meh"? that's nice. still have it?

i like them old blackface/earllly silverface fenders. i used to have a very beautiful 68 bassman but had to sell it. it was more of a project anyways, and i didn't have time to replace the transformer, electrolytic caps, etc. etc. fuck. 68' was the last year silverface fenders weren't shit, in my opinion. still though, a nice silverface twin is great.

i wish i could get back into guitar playing but i dunno. my sg is just sitting in a case.

yeah, it was probably made in 1990-1993 or so, so the end of that era. I also had a really nice Japanese '57 Strat with the sweetest neck, but I traded that off long ago, sometime in high school.

fuck. i like those CIJ/MIJ strats just about as much as the standard americans. i don't like how fender uses mexico for their cheapies. "it's only a few hundred miles from their american shop" people say. yeah well, bullshit. it's also the difference between $8.00 minimum wage and mere pesos a day.

heh.

fuck fuck FUCK.

I just realized that Parsons doesn't accept students for the fashion design department for the spring. So that means either i get accepted into FIT or i have to wait another year to get accepted into a school to move to NYC. So now all of my eggs are in a basket and I'm the kinda guy that needs a high probability or a guarantee to loosen up.

yes, i know this be on some tfs complaint level shit

confession: even though I'm deep into experimental music and noise and all that, I've never actually even listened to more than a couple minutes of Sonic Youth (sure I've seen Thurston and Lee and even Jim O'Rourke play thought none ever together). Maybe the only complete song I've heard was the one Richard Kern made that music video for. But I always just tell people that I'm not so into the band although I've actually never bothered to give them a fair chance....

I called in and had capital one ship me a new card after I destroyed and paid it off about a year ago. At first, I was intending to use it purely for the purpose of getting new breaks put on my car (the shits been metal on metal for months) but now a pair of Sammy s710's and every Margiela item I see looks extremely tempting...

must. have. self. control.

I had no idea the Margiela brand was owned by Diesel until right now.

I cannot stop eating fruit loops

already ate four bowls x.x

at least calories wise ita 110 cal/10 in fat

ugh

and I have a lunch with the boss in thirty minutes (review time)

I really am not that hungry

I just want more fruit loops :|