superconfessional

That little piece that connects my tongue to the base of my mouth hurts.

What's it called?

Well, it hurts!

My whole body hurts actually, but it was worth it...

Heh...

I know what activity will make that hurt, and be worth it;)

Mqddn4vedzQ

wtf is a taco truck

why don't I have one

the south doesn't have any food whatsoever. All we got is Chili's and Applebees. That might be fine with CWGs and nuclear families, but I want some variety. Like a good fried chicken place, or a dosa/curry stop, a cereal bar, a 4 story Italian joint, somethin' new.

first thing I'm doing when I'm back in the city is gettin' a good steak. I don't care if it costs me more than my plane ticket.

wtf is a taco truck

why don't I have one

the south doesn't have any food whatsoever. All we got is Chili's and Applebees. That might be fine with CWGs and nuclear families, but I want some variety. Like a good fried chicken place, or a dosa/curry stop, a cereal bar, a 4 story Italian joint, somethin' new.

missin out man. if you drive like 30 minutes outside of seattle towards the east, theres a taco truck literally every block. they sell super cheap shit with the freshest veges and cilantro with greasy ass beef and shit. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

missin out man. if you drive like 30 minutes outside of seattle towards the east, theres a taco truck literally every block. they sell super cheap shit with the freshest veges and cilantro with greasy ass beef and shit. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wut, pics or it didn't happen.

But, yeah, the south's culinary selection is on par with the offerings at Oliver Twist's orphanage. :(

Since sushi's become a fad here, Japanese joints are poppin' up. But they're filled with corny junts knockin' down poor quality rolls just cause it be the hip thing to do.

But, yeah, the south's culinary selection is on par with the offerings at Oliver Twist's orphanage. :(

that's probably because paula deen ate all the butter already. can't cook without dat butta and oyl.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I've worked on a few job sites where the roach coach would come around and sell the nastiest fucking shit on shingle to the plethora of illegal immigrant workers. I was starving a few times and got some of it, they looked at me like I was crazy. It was the worst meat. It had the consistency of cartilage.

i confess that sometimes i feel funny when i buy them raw jeeenzz sometimes i get hard-ons when they arrive im sorry have to say this.. father how many hail mary's? and our father prayers should i say? forgive me

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

its all about taqueria el rinconcito!!!!!!!!

Lab' date=' there's a taco truck like 10 minutes from my house.

proxy?[/quote']

Hell yeaaah mang!!

10% fee?

Bid on rakuten???

Ship w/ EMS???

Dat taco best be covered in sour cream afternoon delights.

i was around some broad tonight from London and this goof looks at me and tells me that girls from Western won't even talk to you if your not wearing 7 jeans

what kind of jeans are you wearing the CWG says (sorahikos i was)

GIRLS FROM UWO SHOULD REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE CWG THREAD

would you just shut the fuck up you ogar ass man tities and big neck ass bitch

where do u live cambridge? nigga ill roller blade to cambridge and go all passenger 57 on your ass

well to be honest i rolled through windsor a couple times during college and that place is kinda depressing.

yo know what is fucking depressing

i watched requiem for a dream tonight (i know, i am mad late, everyone already watched and some say overrated...) cuz i've been wanting to for a while

shit depress me for real and i always watch drug movie... shit is kinda crayze i been bummed lately and this make me sadder.. make me sad about drugs and i didn't wanna sex for like 10 minutes after the movie cuz i was so sad

damn damn

hahahaah someone should do that

unfortunately due to the OAC/goddamn double cohort system by the time i matriculated at the University of Michigan I was already 19 so that spoiled it for me.

oh well was drinking legally in the states by sophomore year though, so that makes up for it