What are you eating today?

Guest bed

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

ok,so i have lunch with a friend in 1 1/2 hours. i passed by the cafeteria i shouldnt have cause i was ambushed with food! i picked up turkey sausage omellete w/ onions,muhsrooms and cheese and hella good fresh banannut bread muffin. wash it down with lipton raspberry ice tea, match made in heaven...ill have a small salad for lunch. =(

ok,so i have lunch with a friend in 1 1/2 hours. i passed by the cafeteria i shouldnt have cause i was ambushed with food! i picked up turkey sausage omellete w/ onions,muhsrooms and cheese and hella good fresh banannut bread muffin. wash it down with lipton raspberry ice tea, match made in heaven...ill have a small salad for lunch. =(

sounds like a gang-bang of a breakfast.

hell yeah this thread is hard for those of us on a SUPERDIET. Gotta be able to fit into these jeans.....

just spend 5x more money on clothes than you do on food... you'll fit into those jeans in no time.

Guest Fade to Black

Lunch (i never eat breakfast): Buffet at the indian restaurant

Dinner: Alaska king crab legs, spaghetti with scallops and white wine/garlic sauce, romaine hearts salad w/ oil & vinegar dressing