Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

Ken... you should come to Self Edge this weekend and check out all the Flat Head leather stuff that we're putting out on Friday.. wallets, coin holders, braided chains, belts, and key hooks.

Chponglasia : sweet evolution!, how could you keep it away from indigo bleed?, though it has a very mild indogo migration there.

I think the key to avoiding excessive indigo bleeding is the initial tan and oiling. I see a lot of peopl on here undertanning, IMO, and they get loads of bleed. There's definitey some on mine, but not much.

oh yeah, i got the obenauf's the other day. rubbed it onto my wallet. that shit stanks.

am i to apply it after tanning or before? i tanned it yesterday for a while and it didn't exactly tan...

or maybe i just don't notice the darkening... oh well. i like the color it has right now anyway.

For those of you that were waiting for Flat Head wallets, coin cases, key hooks, wallet chains, and more..

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=68&zenid=28376a8fd76546c000f6942c8c3e6ebe

We also got those coin cases some of you PM'd be about a few weeks ago.