Evolution of Leather Goods: Before and After Pictures

they're the original soles...

i did have a choice though. i could have chosen vibram or stuck with the original. i chose the original.

i got my soles done by the local cobbler - couldnt be fucked to go all the way to queens to get my shoes resoled. cost me 60 bucks for a vibram sole, but it was a different design than the original redwing style. i dig how you're look ken.

Guest nooblet333
What is the cheapest long, black leather wallet (with hoop for attatching leather belt thing) I could buy? Also, where could I but a leather belt thing for attatching (preferably inexpensive also)?

Here you go http://obbigoodfrance.blogspot.com/2009/11/black-long-wallet-with-black-rein.html

its black cowhide :] obbigood makes some serious nice products, check it out they have more stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
What is the cheapest long, black leather wallet (with hoop for attatching leather belt thing) I could buy? Also, where could I but a leather belt thing for attatching (preferably inexpensive also)?

RMC would be a good choice. They are around 100-150. They are a segment of Red Moon so the quality is probably pretty good

Can I get your opinions on flat head mid length? Is it worth the price? I've been on the ball about buying one lately but I'm not sure if I can bring myself to buy a 500$ wallet.

So this isn't considered spam, here's my flat head alternative by Unlucky at three weeks:

imgp3465.jpg

Yeah I have the same wallet. Seems well constructed, although I'm sure not at the Flat Head level, but still seems pretty worth it for the money.

On a side note: anyone have any oil to recommend/tips on how to apply?

Been waiting forever for it to get hot enough in cali to finally tan my new wallet and reign, was very surprised to see how much darker it got was not expecting much change at all.

IMG_9165.jpg

Inside and outside were the same color prior to tanning

IMG_9161.jpg

IMG_9164.jpg

To oil or not to oil? this is the question..

fit pic of my wallet after tanning

IMG_9395.jpg

Anyone interested in this ? Used it once and decided it just didn't fit into my wardrobe. HAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE to let it go but rather than it just sit on my shelf I'd like to see it go to a good home and get the use it deserves.

Giving you guys a heads up first before I put it in the marketplace.

Asking $350