Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

Hey guys. Size info on the Armiger boots needed (again). I'm usually a 9.5 in all Virgils: Kudo, Suede, Kangaroo. Should I stick with that or size down to a 9, read on the previous page that they fit slightly bigger. And, it's been a while since I've ordered via Japanese proxy, usually buy from HB hk, if you guys can PM me a recommendation to an efficient proxy service. Thanks!

dsc0297l.jpg

These are amazing, if anyones on the fence they fit pretty TTS IMO, they may be a tad longer but not long enough to notice for me, at least my normal size fits me really well like all the other pairs i have. The outsole also measures the same as my virgil plain toes, virgil cantor, newells, and smaller than my grizzly's so they are pretty spot on.

vis people I need your advice. I'm looking to give myself a well deserved xmas present and have been obsessing over two odd-ball pieces that I'm sure to regret after purchase. i can only afford one of the two

leopard lhamo robe in green:

http://i46.tinypic.com/hwmq6g.jpg

-or-

yojimbo cloak:

http://i49.tinypic.com/2dsofep.jpg

or tell me I'm crazy and should use the money for a psychiatrist.

The Cloak for sure. The fabric used on the Cloak is out of this world. It's homespun coarse hemp mixed with cotton fabrics. The result is HN's interpenetration of the modern Zanshi weaving fabrics. HN also went all out to use pro Gore tex shell. simply said, it is a water proof cloak with natural dye fabrics and gore-tex lining. i dont know if other fashion designer has (or will) ever come up with that.

The Robe on the other hand is rather hideous in its un-alternered form.