Visvim F/W 12

seven.homme

yes man at first I thought it was the pic of Sense magazine Singaporean version until I realized they all wearing the counterfeits they are sellingl - today's release is the deckhand for 750SGD with real mutton collar fur.....101 sells for 650SGD I think. They also produced a cheap looking navajo squash necklace....It is not like they copy one or two styles, they are copying the whole fucking collection !

as for strangeways it is written : "customer snap share"

Edited by emixam

I must be fat since I wear size 36....and as much as I love the wash on social sculpture denims, I found the fabric quite thin (13oz I would say) and very quick to stretch actually. Very good denim visually, but not the best quality at all if you ask me.

EX I agree it's thin but what's crazy from my experience at least I have damaged pairs I've been wearing for 4 years at least and they still have not developed any holes. Which is why I like it so much. It seems like every other washed denim I have is ripping after a couple years. So al though its thin, I have found it very strong

sorry man and no judgement from my side, just reported what was written under the pic. I felt strange actually that you could buy this shit looking kilgore, knowing you earn so many Vis pieces. If we all love Vis it is at least 50% because of the quality if not more - I dont see the point of counterfeiting it.

Doing 2 or 3 knock off is not the biggest problems (especially since Vis designs are just based on vintage designs themseves), but doing your whole fucking collection based on the Visivim one (stylewise and colorwise) is a total different story - these kids could be in big trouble if Vis finds out

Edited by emixam

dood, why you blasting me? i thought they stole that pic from your blog (i know you own a kilgore) and tried to pass it as you modeling for them or something.... which i guess you where? im was very confussed but was never judging.

...easy with the "fuck you" even though that means "I love you" where were from. haha

I wrote out this whole response re: personal over-reaction and the difference between imitation and what the SENSE guys are doing earlier. Deleted. Negged instead. Fuck it. Let's go back to pretending we're not all just paying way too much money for historical anecdotes...

It's all good V & EX - I take it your not down for their upcoming trunk show ? I hear they are trying to get John M there to perform :)

If you need to get at me, do it elsewhere. I don't frequent this place as much since I get most of my info from hiroki's right hand man, master. And for those whom 'neg' rep me, whatever

Edited by Hatful of Hallow

Got my hands on a cheap second hand Grizz SS12 pair, and they definitely fit smaller in length and witdth compared to the SS11 version, these definitely fit TTS. I compared my both pairs, the outsole is slightly different in size, the main difference is in the bottom leather part (light brown) : it noticeably thicker on the SS12 version leaving less space inside the shoes.

SS11

P1020833-1.jpg

SS12

P1020834-1.jpg

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up and first dibs if you guys are interested in the NEW Suede Visvim Virgil. They are a Holiday spot item for select Visvim accounts. We ordered three color in sizes ranging from 8-12. If anyone is interested, send me a message and I will reserve you a pair as it will arrive in the next week or two...

visvim-virgil-boots-folk-fw12-5.jpg

visvim-virgil-boots-folk-fw12-1.jpg

visvim-virgil-620x413.jpg

- Victor

Edited by UNION