FS: Giuliano Fujiwara loafers sz 44, Chronicles of Never hood

winst

Selling off two random and beautiful things so I can buy more random beautiful things.

I immediately noticed the shape and architectural construction of these Giuliano Fujiwara loafers, which feature some subtle but game-changing details:

An extended band across the instep and

Leather creeper-style sole which tapers from the heel to the ball of the foot and then crescendos just slightly at the toe for a perfect upward finish

The leather is incredible. Thin and pliable but with a finish so smooth it's almost patent. I can only imagine how nicely they'll wear in.

The shoes are new, simply tried on a couple of times.

Size 44, fit a little narrow at the insides of the feet.

insole (heel to toe) 11.75"

heel height: .75"

max width outside: 4"

Looking for $185 shipped & PayPal fees included.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/25531460@N06/sets/72157630336444794/

And secondly, I no longer have the right wardrobe for this insane hood from Chronicles of Never. It was a runway sample from maybe three years ago, but the steel woven material and deep gray color make it timeless and endlessly style-able.

The basic idea of the piece is a loop scarf attached to an oversized hood. Y-3 kind of took the idea three years later with similar hoods that were styled as backpacks - this one can fit the same bill, it doesn't need to be worn.

The material drapes with structure, and all the wrinkling is intentional and won't really steam out. The material is very very fine metallic fibers running throughout, which give it a slight sheen under bright light and contrast it against any other material, which is why it's so perfect as a substantial throw-on accessory.

Total hood height is 21" and scarf length (in total) is 76" or 38" doubled over (since both ends are attached at the hood)

I'm looking to sell this piece quick at $100 shipped and PayPal fees included

More photos included in flickr set above

7464608070_25c4f18e9b_m.jpg