how long would you have survived for in ancient times

Guest DANKTHRONE

Guest DANKTHRONE

assuming you didnt get captured and forced to worked in a Roman silver mine do you think you could make it to old peasant or no

i could have been a good temple beaurocrat in ancient babylon

first white man to ever trade rugs and jewelry with the indians

Edited by hyun

Getting captured by the romans and being forced to work in a silver mine wouldn't have stopped me. I would've started riots and shit, and be so cunning and strong motherfuckers wouldn't even know what hit them. I reckon i could have gone on for a couple of years, hiding out in the mountains and doing raids on roman settlements and caravans, freeing more slaves and building an army as i go. Eventually, they would probably catch me and torture me, but i wouldn't betray my friends so they would execute me. Eventually, word would spread about me getting killed, so the riots would spread all over the lands and deliver the final blow to an already decadent empire.

my legacy would live on forever.

I believe I'd survive until my late 30's. being of middle eastern decent I'd most likely be a Dothraki. Being one not up for fighting much & having a great immune system & terrible luck, I'd most likely survive until crossing the oceans only to die in battle from a cheap shot by a frickin Lanister.