ahk1979

canada :: toronto :: general

wht r good point s of ur fine city.

don't go to montreal over toronto, montreal sucks

but honestly.. if your mentality is "id rather sit at home than waste time going places" then um, whats the point? toronto is cool and theres a bunch of shit to do but if you have a preconception about how its going to be then i donno how much fun yr gonna have

yes i was hoping you guys would prove me wrong but it seems like there really isn't anything to do...

The way I see it: if you are coming from the states, it's expensive these days. Decent shopping, but not if you go to NYC or the like regularly. It's expensive to go out, though there are some decent places. On the other hand, you need to be in the know somewhat to find them. Some good restaurants, but not good or unique to be its own appeal. Toronto is a good city to live in, but doesn't have too many merits for someone who needs to look for a reason to travel. Personally, I'll take an invitation to just about anywhere I've never been, but that's because traveling itself is enough for me.

yes i was hoping you guys would prove me wrong but it seems like there really isn't anything to do...

we have girls that dress like sluts...what more do you want?

It doesn't matter if you have girls that dress like sluts. It only matters if you have girls that act like sluts.

It doesn't matter if you have girls that dress like sluts. It only matters if you have girls that act like sluts.

spoken like a wise man

Hey west!

I suggest you do come down to Toronto. Its got TONS of tourist attractions such as, the CN Tower, Air Canada Centre...This weekend theres the Caribana festival, its probably one of canadas Biggest tourist attractions..Tons and TONS of hot women from all over the world come and dance to Calypso, Reggae, dancehall...the list goes on..

If you want a place to relax go to lakeshore or the waterfront(the new one)...Great place to roller blade, chill out with the family and enjoy some music from our fellow torontonians..

Ive been to the states many times, but I always get homesick because Toronto has so much..We're considered Hollywood North because we've got shit loads of actors that come down to shoot films.. David Beckham is supposed to come soon also for the Toronto Fc game

Also, if you're into the nightlife, there are plenty of hot spots in the GTA such as Inside nightclub, Afterlife, Seven nightclub, Guvernment, Level, the docks..etc etc

Shit id be glad to be ur tour guide or something lol

we also have the goodfoot building which houses some sick shops & livestock, capsule, uncle otis, and shit loads of other great shops. what else... great food, night life, and if you're not 21 yet the drinking age is 19.

Guest kertez04

But really just come for the BITCHES... they may not be the most stylish or sophisticated in the world but they come in every size, shape, color you could imagine....i just saw a hot mexican midget on the subway... i shit you not

But really just come for the BITCHES... they may not be the most stylish or sophisticated in the world but they come in every size, shape, color you could imagine....i just saw a hot mexican midget on the subway... i shit you not

i'm not gonna touch on this one.

we got bomb ass chronic.

Do we actually? I've never tried any other ones out of the province.

and if ur into bootlegging

Pacific mall is the place to be..They make a great Taro Bubble Tea:D

The fact that you're of african american decent is fine w/ me. But the intensity in which you push/promote asian culture or products is kinda getting overtop and creepy imo.

quote for da truth

Ichigo is black?

yes im black...but axtsang lol..im not pushing nething.. i just like pacific malls bubble tea ahah..

im not intensified with the asiaphillia thing..Just a strong interest.. but just for you ill dim it down and wont speak of it again..

But ur asian-canadian, if nething u should be happy that im somewhat promoting ahah..

I'm pretty happy of the way it is nowadays and the directions in which it's growing into. Although I can be stated as "asian-canadian", I probably appear to most in the beginning as a "fob". I love my asian culture.

Maybe I was just scar-ed when I was a kid? Those black kids (whom are prob into the "gangster thug" scene now) from my school as a kid who would pretend they were Ash Catch'em and throw toy pokeballs around were whack as hell.

ahahah @ the last sentence.. Ash catchem ahahah.. i was never like that.. It was Pogs and crazy bones for me..That and hangin out at the park with my friends(most of which were asian...am i creepin u out again?:P)..I grew up around the donlands and danforth area which is full of asians... I personally love the asian culture because its so deep..so much involved with it..

Perhaps i put myself out there too much to the point where it seems like im some creeped out asian-lover whore...but its not that..Its just the influence ive had throughout my life that made me this way i guess..

But i see what you mean though, for a black dude to have such strong interest in asian culture is kinda weird, considering that most of the black dudes i know are wearing baggy jeans with du rags and what not

Im totally different axt, honestly we should hang out if this meetup ever occurs..

we have girls that dress like sluts...what more do you want?

where can i rent them?

I say we have dim sum some time. Westside you're invited.

^ Thats A Pho Fuk Lai

^ Thats A Pho Fuk Lai

uhh... what?